GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI Aero Applications?

BanzaiBulletFOF

Friends, I'd appreciate any advice about your experience with rear wing options for my 2013 MKVI R. Keeping it street legal, but doing some track work with it as well. Have been looking at this Battle Aero offering. Thanks in advance!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Good Lord!!!

Thumper

Autocross Champion
For a dedicated track car maybe but unless you're competing for points (and not street driving) that is overkill and more than a little embarrassing. lol

I like how the car has the bumper cut out to run the exhaust through it for no reason at all, but the Florida plate explains that pretty well. LMAO

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Guess the sleeper look is WAY off the table. :ROFLMAO:

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
For a dedicated track car maybe but unless you're competing for points (and not street driving) that is overkill and more than a little embarrassing. lol

I like how the car has the bumper cut out to run the exhaust through it for no reason at all, but the Florida plate explains that pretty well. LMAO
I don’t know about SCCA but I don’t think this would be allowed in NASA because the wing goes above the roofline. Then this particular car is leaving performance on the table by not having a diffuser on the back.... which should probably go on before the wing.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I don’t know about SCCA but I don’t think this would be allowed in NASA because the wing goes above the roofline. Then this particular car is leaving performance on the table by not having a diffuser on the back.... which should probably go on before the wing.

I can't find anything in the CCRs regarding rules around wings. I'm pretty sure one of the guys in my group last weekend had a spoiler at or slightly above roof line (350Z). I wasn't looking specifically for that but it was a big ass spoiler lol

And agreed, that car pictured has all kinds of aero issues with it's hacked up exhaust and lower cover gone.