GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MW3

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I got in a few hours of multiplayer in last night, I really want to like this game but everything about it feels off to me. Multiplayer MW2 was a decent balance of realism and fun, MW3 lost that.

Maps could be smaller
Movement is too twitchy
Kill streaks are sillier
Weapon selection
Options menus and stats navigation are not intuitive

Overall it just feels like the developers read a gun magazine and wanted to see how much cool-guy junk they could stuff into the game, regardless of how it affected gameplay. The large city maps are really the only redeeming qualities for me.

I'll give the game a few more days, who knows it may grow on me, but right now I'm thinking of giving BF3 a shot.

TLDR: Realism? This is the F&F of FPS console games.

GTI'10man

Ready to race!
It seems like the game is still the same to me. same playing style run n gun while as some are a lot more realistic and tactical. I shall continue to lurk and read comments on it before I go ahead and buy it. lol

espo22lax

Ready to race!
i just bought mw3..came home and had RRoD...3rd time, time to return it and buy something for my MKVI instead hah

espo22lax

Ready to race!
it got repaired once, when i got it back 2 weeks later got an E61 (i think?) error, sent it back again and now it happened again..fuck this, this is a sign i shouldn't be playing video games anymore haha

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
I got in a few hours of multiplayer in last night, I really want to like this game but everything about it feels off to me. Multiplayer MW2 was a decent balance of realism and fun, MW3 lost that.

Maps could be smaller
Movement is too twitchy
Kill streaks are sillier
Weapon selection

Overall it just feels like the developers read a gun magazine and wanted to see how much cool-guy junk they could stuff into the game, regardless of how it affected gameplay. The large city maps are really the only redeeming qualities for me.

I'll give the game a few more days, who knows it may grow on me, but right now I'm thinking of giving BF3 a shot.

I'm glad im not the only one. I've never been one to hate on new games, even when tons of people complained I managed to still have fun with it. I think this game sucks. Im really disappointed cause I really wanted to like it. I don't even know what it is, I feel like I stick to everything and it's impossible to take cover anywhere, they made it so it has to be run and gun and thats it. And don't tell me it's cause I suck, you can check my kill/death on psn.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
So how's everyone enjoying the newest reskin of MW2 lol

i never even bought into MW3 and i'm glad i didn't 70% of my friends that play have already traded it in and said it was more like MW2.5 or just a reskin of MW2

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There were 6 used copies available at Gamestop today and other guy there trading it in for Skyrim. I bought MW2 and Black Ops at Kmart for $37 a few months after release and I can honestly say I'm done with this series.

Speaking of deals I got LA Noire at Target on Tuesday for $20 on sale.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion

Maps could be smaller
Movement is too twitchy
Kill streaks are sillier
Weapon selection

Don't do that, you will become like me, having an awesome time playing while laughing at others saying MW3 is the best shooting game, even though they never played BF3 or BFBC2. You will be looked at crazy. :mad0259:

veeDubin6

Ready to race!
BF3 is more of an army game , then cod. BF3 focus on the war and army, such as tanks and army team work. Ive come to realize mw3 and all cod is fast pace shooting, which u get lucky it sucks, i think cod4 was the most realistic for war out of all cod series.