GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mycro's 2.5 build - Aurora (pic heavy)

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Hell yeah, itll look good. I wanted headlights for a while but then i think of some other handling mod and it wins me over the exterior mods.

Keep moding bruh

im never gonna stop modding :)

handling>speed and looks

we can only go so fast on the freeway... id rather spend $5k on good tires, coils, lightweight LCA's, w.a.l.k., and swaybars than spend $5k on a turbo or on headlights, bumpers and wheels.

okay maybe not when it comes to the turbo LOL
but id take most handling mods over most speed mods anyday

small update
i dropped off my wheels at a shop this morning. he explained to me his theory on why all 4 wheels we resprayed.
he suspects that the original owner of the wheels needed to get one wheel resprayed after fixing some curbage and couldnt match the hyper silver. so he had all 4 wheels painted right over the hyper silver.

hyper silver isnt a "color" you can recreate and match perfectly by mixing paints. he explained the method used to create hyper silver, which is similar to creating a pearl paintjob.

it's basically a primer with a black base and a clear coat on top of it. then comes down a translucent-ish silver spray, followed by another clear

there are actually 3 different versions of hyper silver.
the first one was created by bmw.. then the "2nd gen" hyper silver was taken in by more companies and was much darker than the current "3rd gen" hyper silver and A LOT darker than the "1st gen" hyper silver

enough of a history lesson for today...

i asked him to redo all 4 wheels in the "2nd gen" hyper silver

itll be much easier to sell wheels that are an oem color... i can mess around with plastidip for weird colors like orange and blue and pink

that being said, i should have the wheels back next weekend and will hopefully have tires sometime in december.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I got the steering wheel brand new off a forum member. It came straight from Germany. I haven't found it anywhere else.

Sent via a microwave.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Dude I hate your avatar. Dem RAMZ though :thumbup:

What tires are you getting?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I won't rub on 235's. I'll rub on 245's though.

Sent via my hairs.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Umm so ontrac brought me a thing or four
uploadfromtaptalk1388692272040.jpg

Sent via my hairs.