namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump!

namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump!

Gjergj

Ready to race!
Maybe they are only active in the marketplace. Once I get to hear your setup first hand i'll just buy it from somewhere else lol j/k

Sent from my htc evo

namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
I love how I post pics & audio clips, but get no recognition from NA Motorsports :rolleyes:
Thanks for posting up those pics and clips. Sorry for taking so long to get you an actual reply. Over the last 2 months, we've had a few different people working the forums. But, I'm back from my break and will be as active and informative as we always are on all other forums

namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump!

jasunto

Ready to race!
Does this mount up to any 3" downpipe with no problems? Stock downpipe mounting require adapter?

Is this also 3" all the way or partly 2.5 since website 3/2.5

namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
It is a full 3" catback system. It does include a 2.5" adapter to mount up to a smaller diameter downpipe.

namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump!

mikochu

boogerface
It is a full 3" catback system. It does include a 2.5" adapter to mount up to a smaller diameter downpipe.

I'm not sure about that. I have the Magnaflow catback (15521) and it's 2.5" inlet that expands to 3" to the muffler, 3" out, then the Y pipe tapersr to 2.5" to the exhaust tips. There's no 2.5" removable adapter.

I have a 42DD Race downpipe and I had to use the stock exhaust coupler with the Magnaflow catback. However, I'm not complaining. <3

namotorsports1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not sure about that. I have the Magnaflow catback (15521) and it's 2.5" inlet that expands to 3" to the muffler, 3" out, then the Y pipe tapersr to 2.5" to the exhaust tips. There's no 2.5" removable adapter.

I have a 42DD Race downpipe and I had to use the stock exhaust coupler with the Magnaflow catback. However, I'm not complaining. <3
You are totally right. I just ran out and double checked. I must have been looking at a different exhaust. There is no adapter.