GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need to ship my new VWMKVI to California

GregoryBrow

find it difficult to trust any company only for their beautiful site or something like that so waiting for offers from people who I am sure won't let me down in their advise. Have bought new perfect VWMKVI but have to ship it from Tennessee.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
What a great drive that would be

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
find it difficult to trust any company only for their beautiful site or something like that so waiting for offers from people who I am sure won't let me down in their advise. Have bought new perfect VWMKVI but have to ship it from Tennessee.
If you bought from dealer do they have a shipper they use?

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Nothing worse than dealing with car transport for one-off trips.

Whatever you do, don't operate under a tight deadline. There has to be at least 2-3 days of leeway for the delivery unless you want to pull your hair out with frustration. I know people who transport cars often and even if you rent out the whole trailer, a few days of delivery window is advisable because truckers somehow always find a way to be late. And thats not even mentioning pick up date 🤐

Would be a great roadtrip, but otherwise just about any load-board is gonna be the same, and any broker is gonna be using mostly the same loadboards unless you find a local carrier (guy with a truck, trailer, and licensing)