GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New old guy here....

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Hello folks, first post for me. I've been lurking about trying to learn what I can about the care & feeding of a GTI.

I found my GTI 2 weeks ago, a 2013 CPO base model with DSG. My plans are to add some light weight 17" wheels, sway bars & have some Vagcom magic done. How I hate that damn nanny, very intrusive.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Is it your STI or no?

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Welcome fellow old guy :D Lots of great info here. I recommend using Google Advance search to find most topics or any questions you have. :thumbsup:

bdegen94

Ready to race!
Welcome!!! nice looking car to.

From the Young guy

swc

Passed Driver's Ed
How old is old? I Just turned 44. Am I old? :D

Welcome and nice car!

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
All I can say is I wish I was only 44. Not quite there with Ol' Man, but I'm dern close.

ShawnP

Ready to race!
I am loving this tread!!! 34 here and am brand new to VW only have had it since Friday. I like to see people older then me on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
Great score! Just the spec I would get these days, I am 39 this month. Add stage 1 to your list and call it a day!

MrTocs

Ready to race!
Ha! Someone else on here that doesn't say "dat whatever". I'm 46. Welcome. Since we're in the same age range can we bring back "bitch'n" and "excellent" in a LA Valley way? Skinny ties! End Apartheid! Video killed the radio star! Madonna without botox!