GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newbie Question About Replies...

ajmanmk7

Say I post something and get 5 useful replies. I want to thank all 5 people that replied. Can I just post a thank you to 1 member and all 5 will see it, or do I have to reply to each of the 5 people? Couldn’t find a Preference setting where you could choose.

thanks...!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You could just like their post. Or you can multiquote. I would walk you through it, but seems I am doing it wrong. I have to click quote, then reply for each post.

Liked your post so you can see what that looks like

GolNat

Autocross Champion
You can either like the post or do a multi quote. Once you click quote on someone’s posts a new “insert quote” button will appear. You can select the 5 quotes insert quotes and then reply thanks.

1587245901991.png

If you give a thumbs up they will see it though if you don’t want to multi quote.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You can either like the post or do a multi quote. Once you click quote on someone’s posts a new “insert quote” button will appear. You can select the 5 quotes insert quotes and then reply thanks.

View attachment 170494

If you give a thumbs up they will see it though if you don’t want to multi quote.

That's why MonkeyMD said you could just like their post instead of quoting.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That makes sense now. I got it to work, but was going a round about way of doing it.