GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

goose1

Ready to race!
My Sportwagen found a friend at the end of 125th street Fairways parking lot in NYC to park next to. Two lonely black V Dubs trying to avoid door bangers. Nice looking new Beetle. Clean!

Sent using TapaTapaTalkeeTalk

Watch out for

kilifar

Passed Driver's Ed
Red Golf R , lowered. Followed right behind by black Fiat 500 (abarth I think).
Spotted on the intersection of 54 & 61 b/n Mt. Carmel and Kulpmont.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Saw a lowered black mk6 gti with a shaved hood I think with CT plates on South ST (53) in Danbury CT. Sounded like audible tits.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
That was me, since ya know... I love there !?

Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk

Yep that's what I saw. I just moved to the area, but unfortunately my timing chain tensioner failed recently and my motor died, out of warranty. So, my car hasn't seen Danbury yet.

I hope the VW scene is good here.

Last edited:

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
It's so so not much honestly we try to organize a meet on Wednesdays in New Milford. And exit 2 on 84 on Mondays but that's a lot of other kids

Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
Black 2 door. Bridgewater mall. 3 pm. Don't know why u were Speeding through the parking lot. Lol Just trying to say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illDub6

Ready to race!
Anyone in here before around 11 on southern state parkway heading west 2door black gti dark tints , led license plate lights, stock tails , we were messing around , having fun ?

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
Csg mk6 gti at Rochelle park Shoprite

Black mk6 gti? On 17 north around 6 today.. I was the cw mk6 gti with euro tails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkVIChris

Ready to race!
CW 4dr baby blue wheels, vinyl wrapped roof (black), machine gun license plate cover, stock tinted tail lights, led turn signals, roof rack Near Whitestone in Queens 149th and Cross Island Parkway.