GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

drodrigues09

Ready to race!
i got to jersey today let me know when you are free.
Im actually gonna be available in the morning let me know if your free.

NoNameBoy

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone around Woodbridge, NJ? Got a 2012 GTI and just want a few mods as DRL on/off MAF, roll windows with key fob, blinker to 5 times and the fogs cornering... I think that's all I need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsobo

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone around Woodbridge, NJ? Got a 2012 GTI and just want a few mods as DRL on/off MAF, roll windows with key fob, blinker to 5 times and the fogs cornering... I think that's all I need

I'm just over the bridge in South Amboy. I normally drive around Woodbridge/Middlesex County College area.

thahamer

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone in Buffalo or Long Island? I live in Buffalo but, I originally from LI and will be making a weekend trip in a few weeks and could wait until then.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
It is starting to warm up, spring will be summer soon enough.

I'm located in Suffolk county on LI. I've been programming a few MK7 Golf/ GTI and have programmed many MK6 models.

MK7 are a little tricky due to many menus having been written in German, if you want something tweaked PM me.

VCDS tweaks for German beer, pm me.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
It is starting to warm up, spring will be summer soon enough.

I'm located in Suffolk county on LI. I've been programming a few MK7 Golf/ GTI and have programmed many MK6 models.

MK7 are a little tricky due to many menus having been written in German, if you want something tweaked PM me.

VCDS tweaks for German beer, pm me.

were in suffolk?

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
Vagcom in NEPA?? Thanks!

ArcsandSparks

Ready to race!
Anyone around Red Bank, NJ? Willing to drive and throw ya cash to run some logs. Will be in Long Island this weekend as well, near Glen Cove and Roslyn if anyone is near there.

wohv

Ready to race!
I'm not far. In Bethlehem.

I'm in Harrisburg right now but have friends around North Wales, not to far from Bethlehem. I'm installing led taillights soon and may need some vag com assistance. Please inquire about free 6 Pack compensation!