GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDeleven pro version, now a subscription?

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
anyone else see that OBDEleven is going to a yearly subscription? looks like the current pro users are grandfathered in, but the notification I just got says 48 hours to buy in.

1623686965975.png

Last edited:

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Yeah I was thinking about making a post myself about this but I figured we all probably have the pro version already.

If not, buy it now because a subscription sounds super lame.

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah I was thinking about making a post myself about this but I figured we all probably have the pro version already.

If not, buy it now because a subscription sounds super lame.
yeah, i figured everyone with it got the notification, so for sure, anyone who doesnt have it and is thinking about getting one, buy now.

no wait, i actually only posted this for points and reaction scores, so i can score some sweet ladies like notoficorious does.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
I got scared when I saw the notification as I'm one of the early adopters and still have my original dongle but looks like my account is Pro. Whew

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
I've also noticed over the past week that there hasn't been any ad's available to get free credits. 😐
i got a bunch of credits and have yet to use them on anything.... is there anything the credits can do that hard coding cant? most of the hardcodes have descriptions anyways.

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
i did just open the app and got the daily bonus credit... has the button for get free credit but says they are not available... so i am guessing just the daily bonus isall they doing now

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Yeah just want ppl to buy credits. I mean there aren't that many apps you need to get anyway

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
i just tried it, ads are available for me. I'm in Canada using in android if that makes any difference. I also have a Pro account from 2 years ago

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
i just tried it, ads are available for me. I'm in Canada using in android if that makes any difference. I also have a Pro account from 2 years ago
weird.

I get this:
1624041359723.png
1624041405613.png

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
Interesting, these are all from today. I know it won't allow you to view ads if 24hrs hasn't gone by since the last time you played all available free ads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-162043_OBDeleven.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-162043_OBDeleven.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 62