GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastTrash

Ready to race!
Motor sounds AMAZING. Car looks....like Darth Vader should be driving it with a pink tutu.

09vdubgti

Banned
2:17am im still studying, this paleobiology is such a pointless class idk why they would make it a core class in my major. I have 2 midterms tomorrow, one right after the other. Its going to suck but im going to be so happy once its all done with. Then I have spring break at least.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
2:17am im still studying, this paleobiology is such a pointless class idk why they would make it a core class in my major. I have 2 midterms tomorrow, one right after the other. Its going to suck but im going to be so happy once its all done with. Then I have spring break at least.

good luck! I had my last test this morning. Feels so good to be on break :)

so angry right now, the office of student involvement totally screwed us. The newspaper was promised the official announcement of the newly elected president and vice president of the student body for the first time ever. Spent a good two hours getting the front page just right for the announcement. Then some dumbass intern posted the results on facebook a couple hours ago.

:mad0259:

09vdubgti

Banned
really, did the intern know you guys were working on it?

Would've been a douchey move on him/her if they knew the newspaper staff were going to do the announcement.

Bender1

Banned
dropped car off last night to figure out what my EPC light is all about. They were to start working on it at 8, i am sure they didn't start right at 8 but I am starting to get nervous that I have yet to hear anything, i figured it would be obvious with a scan.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo Keep us updated Paul.

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
dropped car off last night to figure out what my EPC light is all about. They were to start working on it at 8, i am sure they didn't start right at 8 but I am starting to get nervous that I have yet to hear anything, i figured it would be obvious with a scan.

I think you underestimate the effect that Friday has on people.

Happy Friday everyone :)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Happy Friday as well! Any big plans?

Bender1

Banned
Your post did make me lol but no word yet... called at noon and they stated it was in the shop and they were looking at it. I suspect that whomever was looking at it is at or just got back from lunch, so i hope to hear someting in the next 30, but...

FastTrash

Ready to race!
Happy friday all.

Had a weird thing happen on the way to work this morning....car is warm, usually is before getting on the freeway from the house.

Get on the freeway, merge, look down and my temp gauge was at about 9-o-clock. Reading about "130" ish....watched it walk back up to normal temp. Kind of odd.

Anyone seen this in their car? Maybe the cool air and speeding up onto the freeway dropped the temp....but that much makes me wonder...:iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.