GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Da'fuk?!?!?!!??! :confused: :confused: :confused:

For some reason that makes me think of an excessively fat girl wearing spandex. :repuke:

09vdubgti

Banned
Well there was another shooting/armed robbery in my town today. This town is going to shit, this stuff is happening to frequently now. Not long ago I woke up at like 3/4am hearing gun shots and police sirens followinf it up. Two weeks ago a colleague from high school picked up someone he knew from high school and he was with 2 others, they pulled a gun on him. He drove straight into straight into another car and his so called friend got hurt, the 2 others tried to flee but thankfully there was a cop right by.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
^^Geez. And you were worried about my comment about Jacksonville.... :laugh:

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Well there was another shooting/armed robbery in my town today. This town is going to shit, this stuff is happening to frequently now. Not long ago I woke up at like 3/4am hearing gun shots and police sirens followinf it up. Two weeks ago a colleague from high school picked up someone he knew from high school and he was with 2 others, they pulled a gun on him. He drove straight into straight into another car and his so called friend got hurt, the 2 others tried to flee but thankfully there was a cop right by.

that shit kray

a couple weeks ago there was a shooting across the street from my school campus. there's this park where tons of black people always hang out, apparently just some argument between them and one got popped. I also see police choppers pretty regularly around this area.

09vdubgti

Banned

Teen driver runs over bicyclist
He tries to flee
Bus sees it, and blocks him
Cop car just happens to cruise by
Kid was charged with hit and run, and violating new state law protecting bicyclists.

Status
Not open for further replies.