GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
more bad news about my exhuast. its been sitting at my moms house in the us for over 6 months and she tried to ship it and then sent me this message. it doesnt make sense that it would be that much.fml. im never getting my exhuast...

"Justin and I took your exhaust system parts to the UPS store to see how much it was gonna be to mail it to you....It will be over $1500 to ship it.....that was an approximate cost...they said it could be more.....because of Custom fees added on.....I will put the $200 back into your paypal account....what email do you use for you paypal? Sorry buddy....I know you really want it now..."

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
the lovely thing about people video chatting in a public place is i get to listen to their annoying conversations.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
the lovely thing about people video chatting in a public place is i get to listen to their annoying conversations.

"WHAT? CAN YOU HEAR ME BETTER WHEN I TALK THIS LOUD?? OK....GOOD....LIKE I WAS SAYING, THE LAST TIME I GOT CRABS....." :D

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Had my 10k this morning, techs couldn't find any noise with the clutch or while shifting in between gears, its driving me nuts but maybe its normal....

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Cruising the beaches with the top down in the Miata is definitely better with a Female in the Passenger Seat.

Only got 2 or 3 homo comments the whole cruise. :lol:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
So what did your mom think of the cruise? She liking the Miata?

Status
Not open for further replies.