GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
that sucks more than an infant on a fresh titty.

09vdubgti

Banned
yea man, last night was so dumb my friend messed the night. So me and my friend just split our ways and head over to a couple bars and one of the other said they were closing. It wasnt until late that we got to shannon rose.

VWTN

Ready to race!
Didn't take any process pics since my camera was dead, but here's a finished shot.

yep by edward.farmer, on Flickr

It has really good paint for it's age. Couple bird shit etchings, but it was a Pre-Listing detail, so it got two washes, an entire bottle of Meguiar's Wheel Brightener and APC+, a thorough vacuum, some spot stain removal, and a generous helping of Duragloss 501.

Nice.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
yea man, last night was so dumb my friend messed the night. So me and my friend just split our ways and head over to a couple bars and one of the other said they were closing. It wasnt until late that we got to shannon rose.

The DJ was KILLIN IT like 30 minutes before I saw you. He kept switching from house to rap but his house collection was pretty on point and mixed damn well.

I ended up at 3 different bars that night.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Welcome back Monday..... now go away so I can enjoy Friday, Saturday and Sunday again :D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
ugh....Mondays.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
paypal refunds are the worst ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.