GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I kinda wish there was an iTunes plugin for it.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Phones are my other weakness. It says a lot that I still love my Droid incredible, it time is just up. Thinking a RazrMaxx.

I have a DROID X and am also considering buying the RazrMaxx. I don't know if I want to spend $300 on a phone..

Bender1

Banned
I have a DROID X and am also considering buying the RazrMaxx. I don't know if I want to spend $300 on a phone..

Yeah I am in the same boat. Esp when the regular Droid Razr is $100 less, but I can't find any reviews of true battery life.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I have the Razr. Realistically with the Smart Action app that is built into the Razr, I get about a full day on a charge if I work both jobs and limited usage. If I only work my regular day job and goof off on my phone in the late afternoon/evening, my battery is almost dead by the end of the night. From what I have heard and seen, the Razrmaxx gets double the life of the Razr.

Hope that helps

sent via the horribleness known as Crapatalk

Bender1

Banned
Significantly. Thank you.

I have also heard the latest update helped battery life a bit as well?

If i can get from 6:30 AM when I get out of my car at the office till 5 PM when I get back in, minimal usage. Then from 9 PM to 1 AM (on a full charge) with moderate usage, I will be fine.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
This whole feeling like poo the past couple days hasn't helped me out when I had to return to the office. At least my new headlights came in and I was able to get them Lamin-x pretty quickly and easily.

Also....

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.