GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayStetti

Banned
im skipping edc nyc, its on the same date as sowo. plus its 300 bux for 2 days when ezoo is 350 bux for 3 days. But I see Hernan Cattaneo on your line up, that right is the highlight for me.

Nice nice. It'll be pretty awesome, way expensive though. Gonna be a grand or so for 3 days including gas/hotel.

09vdubgti

Banned
I need to go air, ugh the drive is soo forgiving compared to coils. Even driving through nyc onto connecticut was smooth. I think i may have to start saving up. Went on a cruise with some friends to Connecticut for Dubs on Defrost.

DoD-4 by BrianCerna, on Flickr

09vdubgti

Banned
You can see in the picture, the majestic mountains in NJ. The ones that are blown up each year to construct more houses/apartment buildings and roads.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
that's really unfortunate. my mountains get blown up too, but that's because they're volcanoes.

making coffee fudge cake with chocolate cream cheese filling and chocolate glaze.

09vdubgti

Banned
that's really unfortunate. my mountains get blown up too, but that's because they're volcanoes.

making coffee fudge cake with chocolate cream cheese filling and chocolate glaze.

Volcanoes aren't as bad for for natural habitats compared too land developers/investors.

and that sound delicious.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
sorry, this cake has a very special purpose. my friends gave up wheat and sugar for Lent so they asked me to make them their first dessert in six weeks.

also making ham! this is the first time my family has given me the main course task.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm still in awe over Armin Van Buurens performance last night. Auto Show and Armin on the same day = one pretty awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.