GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
no, I don't know what they say about Amish girls. but somehow that made me think of a scene in Sex Drive....

anyway, I started my new job at the paper today and while I was organizing some stuff I found this awesome camera from 1999 that uses FLOPPY DISKS for memory. so awesome. now I just need to find some floppy disks.

09vdubgti

Banned
Yea thats what i thought of too ha, to get to sowo I drive through amish country, most peaceful drive ever.

And thats funny, those were around very briefly. They take a while to save too after you take a photo and makes a noise too lol.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I love Ip Man. Makes me feel old thinking about how ridiculous of shape Donnie Yen is in even though he is pushing 50...

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
ATOS Optical CMM training all day. WOOT

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Today I'm giving away all my foods that contain flour, fat, sugar and am giving up drinking :(

Wish me luck! And, if I'm cranky,you have permission to call me out lol.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I believe this morning (and if my day keeps going as it is), I may falcon punch someone due to the amount of stupidity I have dealt with in a 2-1/2 time span at work. And unfortunately, I work both my jobs today, so this may become a reality if people keep pushing my buttons... :mad0259::fighting0030:

Status
Not open for further replies.