GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender1

Banned
Today I'm giving away all my foods that contain flour, fat, sugar and am giving up drinking :(

Wish me luck! And, if I'm cranky,you have permission to call me out lol.

YIKES! Good luck my friend! Diet or another issue (if you dont mind me asking)?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
YIKES! Good luck my friend! Diet or another issue (if you dont mind me asking)?

Just a diet and thanks.

I'm 6'3 and 203 lbs of what I call "skinny fat". Alcohol is the gateway to over-snacking on unhealthy, yet very delicious foods too late in the evening. I'm a creature of habit and need to break the cycle of daily drinking and snacking - so it all must go while I go to the gym lol.

FastTrash

Ready to race!
I'm 6'3 and 203 lbs of what I call "skinny fat".

Same height 250lbs (give or take a few).

I am going to start a diet, and also start 3-4 times a week walking/running/biking/anything to get my cardio up....been slacking on that since high school. :thumbdown:

Good luck dude!

Last edited:

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Just a diet and thanks.

I'm 6'3 and 203 lbs of what I call "skinny fat". Alcohol is the gateway to over-snacking on unhealthy, yet very delicious foods too late in the evening. I'm a creature of habit and need to break the cycle of daily drinking and snacking - so it all must go while I go to the gym lol.

lol "skinny fat" describes me perfectly :laugh:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Just a diet and thanks.

I'm hitting the diet hard too man, good luck!

My problem is I don't want to lose any of my gains in the gym so I still have to eat substantially. I've lost about 10lbs of fat so far and its been 4 weeks. Lifts have gone up marginally so I doubt its a lean loss. Also biking about 100mi a week...hopefully my 2-pack turns full 6-pack by summer....:brofist:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^We're in it together :thumbsup:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
daniel i posted in the vancouver forum and you never replied back.. wanted to check out your ride since you were here for the autoshow... :(

Oh snap, sorry I missed your reply. I had a blast and will be back this summer. Perhaps I'll crash one of your meets. :D

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Somehow I missed my 2000th post.

I really haven't been much like myself lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.