GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbursten

Banned
Car looks good man, love the shot. Bridges make good backdrops, this one's a couple years old but I still like it.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Very nice shot Ed :thumbsup: How did the tractor cleaning go from what I saw on your facebook?

Thanks!

Dude, it straight sucked, but I got it done, and done well. As always.

Kinda sucked that I got paid my normal work rate instead of my detailing rate.

But who doesn't like a badass tractor?

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Sucks about not getting paid better, but haha, indeed on the badass tractor! :laugh:

Just found this. Made me pucker up a bit...

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
When you look at a picture and say "Holy Shit" out loud....I think they've done their job well. That is jsut amazing.

09vdubgti

Banned
Whats that a CC? :D

And I woke up to horrible news, today is my registration for next semester. The classes i was hoping to getting in have closed, my schedule is all fucked up again next semester.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
hate when that happens :(

we have a junior writing portfolio which contains three papers signed by the professors who assigned them, and they don't let you register for your senior year until the portfolio is done. guess who ran all around campus hunting down her professors on Tuesday? at least I got it done, and even registered for extra classes. I just can't decide between the sex class or the history class.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Whats that a CC? :D

And I woke up to horrible news, today is my registration for next semester. The classes i was hoping to getting in have closed, my schedule is all fucked up again next semester.

Dude that blows. That crap is never fun. Will it push back your grad date?

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that any more.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Too much hate on the forum today.

Revo Vs. APR
GunKata vs. maxTDI and Goobax
Arin and Crew vs. Chris

09vdubgti

Banned
hate when that happens :(

we have a junior writing portfolio which contains three papers signed by the professors who assigned them, and they don't let you register for your senior year until the portfolio is done. guess who ran all around campus hunting down her professors on Tuesday? at least I got it done, and even registered for extra classes. I just can't decide between the sex class or the history class.

Huh that's interesting, never heard of that method of registering for classes. I guess if you finish them early, it works out in your favor since you register earlier? Extra classes, well that to me at least does not sound fun. I still have some gen ed's to do, health is one of them. History isnt bad.

BTW im still waiting on those awesome piktars from your new badass camera...im guessing you're still looking for a floppy drive? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.