GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I've done some dumb shit on a bike but that's...well. Let's be kind, that was fucking retarded.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Yep. Starting to think about returning to the old country in my lifetime. No one knows what they're doing here anymore. I have little hope.

09vdubgti

Banned
I've done some dumb shit on a bike but that's...well. Let's be kind, that was fucking retarded.

Like how/what was the thought process behind that stunt. When did they think it would be fine for him to land a moving non stationary ramp.

lol. bro's.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I got bored of Tosh.0, he started focusing too much on gross stuff rather than funny stuff. Been watching the Burn though, that shit is always funny.

That's true. I don't know, Tosh is just my go-to show when I'm bored.

Buferd

Ready to race!
/Deep breathe
Really it's all about not being able to check your phone all day and then coming home to this fucking shitpile of a thread where people just spew keyboard diarrhea.

/exhale

Wow. There seems to be a common agreement this thread is out of control hahahaha. I love reading but if I didn't get to check this beast at least 3-4 times in one day. F IT I just go to the last page and move on.

NEOHMark

Ready to race!
You folks with the dog posts are killing me. Seriously.

I've been sleeping on the couch for more than the last three-plus weeks since our 11 yr-old grey was diagnosed with osteo-sarcoma (we already lost our 12 yr-old female last June due to simple 'old age'). OS is a death sentence for a large dog - and his tumor has exhibited itself, quickly, as a baseball-sized mass on his shoulder. Mega pain. Mega pain meds. Stairs are out of the question (the main reason I sleep on the couch with the 'pack' now)...and the Mrs and I are debating how soon will be 'the' time. Damned dog has a spirit that is SO strong tho. Wags his tail when he sees us. Loves his food. Loves to go outside to do his 'business' and sniff around. A totally obstinate spirit, LOL. And I mean that in a good way. He's always been that way. Love him. Always. :)

Thanks for listening.....

:(

09vdubgti

Banned
You folks with the dog posts are killing me. Seriously.

I've been sleeping on the couch for more than the last three-plus weeks since our 11 yr-old grey was diagnosed with osteo-sarcoma (we already lost our 12 yr-old female last June due to simple 'old age'). OS is a death sentence for a large dog - and his tumor has exhibited itself, quickly, as a baseball-sized mass on his shoulder. Mega pain. Mega pain meds. Stairs are out of the question (the main reason I sleep on the couch with the 'pack' now)...and the Mrs and I are debating how soon will be 'the' time. Damned dog has a spirit that is SO strong tho. Wags his tail when he sees us. Loves his food. Loves to go outside to do his 'business' and sniff around. A totally obstinate spirit, LOL. And I mean that in a good way. He's always been that way. Love him. Always. :)

Thanks for listening.....

Stay strong...best of luck with everything.

:)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I just read 14 pages of this Shit to catch up. Mostly because I got paid to do it. I can't even see straight, but that due to lack of sleep.

I have nothing to add. Oh, except maybe this. What I had before that yellow Mustang.
Sold it to my Uncle cause of $$$$ since my son was premature. Best color ever though.

09vdubgti

Banned
Thank you, 09. Gotta admit...this sucks.

I'm sure it does. Last year late October early November my mom brought back a dog home. Cutest thing ever (well what dog owner doesn't say that about their own dog right?haha)...Shortly afterwards my youngest sister (asthmatic) was getting ill. Turns out she was allergic. Poor Bacci had to go, only had him around for a few weeks but it hurt having to say goodbye to him. Thankfully he was around during a very had time in my life (after effects of Hurricane Sandy, no power for like 9 days)

I can't imagine how much it's got to hurt after having someone around for years.

Best pic I have of him, asshole never stood still :bellyroll: could never get a decent picture of him.

IMAG0433 by BrianCerna, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.