GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, I made a topic in the Off-Topic section, but why not post in this thread as well:
" I recently got a radar detector my dad had in Europe (brought over from the U.S.) and he brought it back with him when he went to Europe a month ago... I was eager to use it, as it's a good one, from what I've heard.

Due to the hot Florida sun, I don't want to take a risk of leaving it in my car during sunny days on the windshield, so I just put it by the gear change lever by the ESC off option. It's a Cobra 99XX model, it's about 4-5 years old but it still works perfectly. I just want to know if heat will cause anything to happen to it should I leave it on the support that came with it? I just felt it one day and it was REALLY hot and I felt like that would be bad for any electronic?

Any opinions/support will help, thanks guys! "

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yep.

She can't resist my natural tan or my delightful charm.

so you're saying. she had sex with you.. while she's across an ocean... on another continent....

not to mention.. she loves my hair.. and we are planning on getting something special to keep out long distance relationship going ;)

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
so you're saying. she had sex with you.. while she's across an ocean... on another continent....

This was last night. :thumbup:

not to mention.. she loves my hair.. and we are planning on getting something special to keep out long distance relationship going ;)

hahaha she did get a ladyboner when she saw my pic :cool:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, I made a topic in the Off-Topic section, but why not post in this thread as well:
" I recently got a radar detector my dad had in Europe (brought over from the U.S.) and he brought it back with him when he went to Europe a month ago... I was eager to use it, as it's a good one, from what I've heard.

Due to the hot Florida sun, I don't want to take a risk of leaving it in my car during sunny days on the windshield, so I just put it by the gear change lever by the ESC off option. It's a Cobra 99XX model, it's about 4-5 years old but it still works perfectly. I just want to know if heat will cause anything to happen to it should I leave it on the support that came with it? I just felt it one day and it was REALLY hot and I felt like that would be bad for any electronic?

Any opinions/support will help, thanks guys! "

if it is hardwired, and it is easy to remove it off the support, just get used to putting it in your glove box or door storage thingy every time you leave the car.
here in cali, my brother (and i) do that with his car to keep it from getting stolen.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Magic of technology
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/ph...nce-lovers-with-smartphone-vibrations-1145573
This was last night. :thumbup:

hahaha she did get a ladyboner when she saw my pic :cool:
we got boners from random hot chicks. doesnt mean crap ;). and she was talking with me last night. you're not fooling anyone :p
Skype is serious shit.
me and haley have moved onto a new way of getting intimate....
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/ph...nce-lovers-with-smartphone-vibrations-1145573

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
we got boners from random hot chicks. doesnt mean crap ;). and she was talking with me last night. you're not fooling anyone :p

She NEVER got a ladyboner after seeing your pic. She did with mine :cool:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1168869&postcount=5498

And I have proof of my history on Skype that she talked to me last night, even though I was caught off guard and had to put a shirt on after I accepted the video call and turned my laptop to the wall so she wouldn't see :laugh: :laugh:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
She NEVER got a ladyboner after seeing your pic. She did with mine :cool:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1168869&postcount=5498

And I have proof of my history on Skype that she talked to me last night, even though I was caught off guard and had to put a shirt on after I accepted the video call and turned my laptop to the wall so she wouldn't see :laugh: :laugh:

ladyboner doesnt mean crap
a girl on her period will get ladyboners every 5 seconds from the weirdest things...
just like how we get nrb's, they get nrlb's

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Other than Skyping in a sexy way; who here has seen The Great Gatsby? Thoughts on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.