GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Offical Making Big Power/Big Turbo Thread

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

kern417

Go Kart Champion
you'll get a lot more feedback in there. that's where i got all my info from, and it will help other people following that thread too. everyone has the same questions. it's just easier if it's all in one place.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
you'll get a lot more feedback in there. that's where i got all my info from, and it will help other people following that thread too. everyone has the same questions. it's just easier if it's all in one place.

figured i'd post here since over there its BT guys discussing BT matters and i wouldn't want to be the guy who posts noob what kit should i go for ect.. questions lol. this thread gave me a good basic idea, but still trying to see how i can piece things together without breaking the bank.

have alot of questions that need answering.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Do they run the software taking into account the relocated maf? I worry about this because i have a row maf sensor that did not play with the cts one peice intake. where would the oem housing fit on the provided cts intake? Also do uni sell the injectors seperately? At this point im waiting for john to respomg to my pm.

Injectors can be sourced from other places if Uni won't sell just the injectors

Uni is CTS software "partner" essentially so that software will play well with CTS hardware. I'm pretty sure CTS development car is running their gtx30 kit with uni software already.

Did you ever speak with ATP about fitment?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Injectors can be sourced from other places if Uni won't sell just the injectors

Uni is CTS software "partner" essentially so that software will play well with CTS hardware. I'm pretty sure CTS development car is running their gtx30 kit with uni software already.

Did you ever speak with ATP about fitment?

emailed them and awaiting their reply. no one here is running the cts kit yet?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
not that i know of

edit: I take that back someone from Israel and a few of his friends have the CTS kit

ah yes i got in contact with him as well. he has giac i believe.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
So what did he have to say?

well concerning the intake i shouldn't worry. he has the same engine as mine which is ccza/cczb and cts have the diameter perfect on their provided intake as he has had no issues with trims thrown off and improper maf readings. he also had problems with the cts one peice intake and have since contacted clay to which clay responded that they are working on a better design. he also swayed me away from a BT, just too much money and hassle involved. especially after he guided me through how to change rods , i don't think i'd feel safe with any mechanic here with this particular engine.

then we went on to discuss my tune as he is an upsolute as well as a giac dealer, was interesting.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Why is Sammy's car on their facebook page. Not only is he on a different continent I thought Exotic Cars built his car

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Why is Sammy's car on their facebook page. Not only is he on a different continent I thought Exotic Cars built his car

no idea. he does alot of custom work and giac tune for him.

he just finished a td05-20g on an octavia rs that was extreme k04 383whp. the owner of that octavia is on the mkv forums

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
no idea. he does alot of custom work and giac tune for him.

he just finished a td05-20g on an octavia rs that was extreme k04 383whp. the owner of that octavia is on the mkv forums

DO NOT do the 20g such an old school lag happy turbo.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
DO NOT do the 20g such an old school lag happy turbo.

Im staying k04 for now. Maybe get the loba when its out for the tsi.