GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

rich_raquel

Selling my OEM VW MK6 Golf R intercooler. I know this is a popular upgrade for MK6 GTI’s. Not sure on fitment for other models and gens. I’m in San Diego 92108, pick up only / can try to meet within a reasonable distance. Selling for $150, will give discount to those who will pickup directly from me.

If you need more info pics etc.
(808)627-2488

Thanks!
Rich

somerset91

H&R 8mm and 10mm spacers. Some minor dings and scratches. Includes a set (10) of extended ball-seat bolts. Standard 57.1 bore size, also fits 5x100

Looking for $60 + shipping for one set, take both sets for $100 + shipping

I have some random stuff sitting I could get rid of...

Full set of OEM (Brand New!) GTI/Golf Mudflaps - $100

Koni Coilover fronts (no tophats), used for like 15k miles. Have height and dampening adjustments - $300?? (I don't know what they're worth).
Make me an offer on any of these.

Located in Monterey, CA but I travel to the Bay Area frequently. Can ship too!

Sold the MK6, have some parts up for sale. Located in South OC. Can ship the smaller stuff.

18 inch OEM Talladega wheels. Minor rash. Tires need removed, they are trashed. $500
OEM Dark Cherry LED Tails. Perfect condition; still have the boxes too. $360
Blue tinted blind spot mirrors from ECS $60
HPS Short shifter with OEM Golf R side/side piece. $90
Golf R Milltek 2.75 valved, resonated, turboback exhaust. Black Tips. Small section of pipe needs repaired; easy fix for a welder...great shape otherwise. Over $2k new. Selling for $900

Only trades I'm interested in are rare MK4 parts or 5x114.3 wheels. Thank you!