omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
if it hasnt sold by next week i'll pick it up

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
fs oem gti springs and struts

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I'd like those OEM Chrome tips for the TDI. Aznwhip do can you ship them?

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
so i've had these chilling in my room for 4 months now. i don't think I'll ever install them. they were an impulse buy that i couldn't pass up. and now i'm going to take a hit lol. I'm not too big on altering suspension, its just not my thing. these are brand new. got them from the tirerack sale.

selling for $175. local to SF, can deliver anywhere in SF area to Sacramento/Roseville. Otherwise, add shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20111008_144413.jpg
    IMG_20111008_144413.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_20111008_144427.jpg
    IMG_20111008_144427.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 487

Kian

Dirtbag Crew
i have a brand new ipod cable $25.. can meet anywhere in la shoot me a pm

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
so i've had these chilling in my room for 4 months now. i don't think I'll ever install them. they were an impulse buy that i couldn't pass up. and now i'm going to take a hit lol. I'm not too big on altering suspension, its just not my thing. these are brand new. got them from the tirerack sale.

selling for $175. local to SF, can deliver anywhere in SF area to Sacramento/Roseville. Otherwise, add shipping.

bump

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion

SOLD!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

P

plac

my Ultimate Racing downpipe is always up for sale if you catch me on the right day. Its installed, but i can uninstall it within 1 hour. I like both stage 1 and stage 2, and can enjoy either one equally. The price is $500. PICK UP ONLY. $300 spent on custom resonator for the best sound combo possible.

Last edited:
P

plac

my Ultimate Racing downpipe is always up for sale if you catch me on the right day. Its installed, but i can uninstall it within 1 hour. I like both stage 1 and stage 2, and can enjoy either one equally. The price is $500. PICK UP ONLY. $300 spent on custom resonator for the best sound combo possible.

would probably part with my modshack intake at this point. nothing wrong with it.. just getting bored these days.. pickup only.. looking for $200. think it was ~260 new, can't remember..

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Hey all, I'm selling the headlights that I got sukanas to retrofit - The reason being that I found a deal on some spyder LED headlights that I couldn't pass up.

Not that it makes too much of a difference, but these headlights have 3M Clear Bra installed on them as well.

$450 + shipping, or if local in the SF Bay Area, we can just meet up and I'll even help you install it!

Does not include the HID kit from DDM tuning - you'll have to order that yourself.