GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS:
APR RSC catback $sold
2x FK end links for lowered cars (500miles) $25
2x Eibach ESR Liner springs 7" 2.5" I.D 325 rate, w/ 2 hypercoil helper springs. $60
2x 42 Draft Design 5mm 57.1 hub centric spacers $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
SOLD SOLD SOLD CTS turboback exhaust. Full 3” with 3.5” tips. Has 3rd 02 bung for CBFA as well as 200 cell hi flow cat. Check out wetmoney’s review of the exhaust on this forum. $600 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Frankenturbo f23t. Comes with turbo outlet pipe. No shaft play. I’d recommend this turbo for a gearhead (check out rotaryknight’s review thread). Pretty awesome top end. Comes with a DV and N75. $700

Feel free to PM me questions. Prefer local pickup for the time being. Can meet at reasonable distance from Huntington Beach/fountain valley area.

Last edited:

tzac11

WTB Cobb Accesport for DSG 2013 MK6 GTI. Also looking for a catback Exhaust preferably Magnaflow or Borla. I am in Ventura wiling to pick up if we can workout a deal. Cash in hand

Last edited:

GP813

Ready to race!
FS: OEM VW Cargo Box in Gloss Black (SoCal)

Hey all,

Since the wife and I are no longer VW owners (at least until the MK8 R comes out) we don't have a use for our old VW OEM Cargo Box. I just got new keys made for it, comes with the mounting brackets to attach to your roof bars. A few scratches but otherwise in perfect working order. Oh and it also has some subtle vinyl decals leftover from its previous owner, you'll have to take those off yourself

Here is a link to the VW product page.
Original retail when new: $629

Im looking to get $260 OBO.

Item is located near Pasadena, CA. No I wont ship it

Shoot me a PM with your name and number if you're interested. Thanks.

Phur

Autocross Champion
FS:
APR RSC catback $sold
2x FK end links for lowered cars (500miles) $25
2x Eibach ESR Liner springs 7" 2.5" I.D 325 rate, w/ 2 hypercoil helper springs. $60
2x 42 Draft Design 5mm 57.1 hub centric spacers $30

Willing to ship the endlinks?

shadax

Passed Driver's Ed
WTT: Stage II Intake + Exhaust setup for your stock parts.

I am moving and need to return my MK6 GTI to stock.

I have put only 20k miles through this setup, it's hardly used. All I ask is that you install your stock parts onto my GTI and the whole setup is yours. This includes:

Unitronic 2.0 Intake
Ultimate racing down pipe + CBE
GFB Diverter Valve+

Only caveat is that my catalytic converter seems to make a rattling noise. Not sure if that can be fixed, so you may need to run it catless or get a high flow cat (if you plan to run a stage II tune.)

PM me for details. I'm in the Ventura area, willing to make a drive if it means getting this done AND.. if anyone knows where I can go to have my car stock tuned that would be great, in fact I may need to do that first before the swap to stock parts correct?

Anyway, let me know.

-Rob

AnhelMk6

WTB!!!! Mk6 Headlight Assemblies. Need them ASAP. CASH IN BOTH HANDS. Ask your friends of friends if they know of anyone who may be selling some.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
Thinking about going back to stock suspension for the time being. i may be pulling off my current setup( Driver gear MT springs with Autotech clubsport shocks made by sachs) would anyone be interested in them. they have less than 10k brought new. would sell them for $350

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
WTT: Stage II Intake + Exhaust setup for your stock parts.

I am moving and need to return my MK6 GTI to stock.

I have put only 20k miles through this setup, it's hardly used. All I ask is that you install your stock parts onto my GTI and the whole setup is yours. This includes:

Unitronic 2.0 Intake
Ultimate racing down pipe + CBE
GFB Diverter Valve+

Only caveat is that my catalytic converter seems to make a rattling noise. Not sure if that can be fixed, so you may need to run it catless or get a high flow cat (if you plan to run a stage II tune.)

PM me for details. I'm in the Ventura area, willing to make a drive if it means getting this done AND.. if anyone knows where I can go to have my car stock tuned that would be great, in fact I may need to do that first before the swap to stock parts correct?

Anyway, let me know.

-Rob

Interested in swapping if I ship my stock intake?

epicgti

Ready to race!
Feeler: thinking about selling my APR RSC Catback exhaust for $600. Used but in perfect condition and sounds great. I just want straight pipes...

Exhaust is currently on the car so lmk
DM: @thatepicgti on IG for pics