GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone in Orange County with OEM clutch alignment tool? For 02M/02Q transmission. Just need to borrow for my clutch job - can trade a pack of beer or you may use my vagcom cable. Thanks

I might just try aligning it without the tool with a deep socket in a pinch if I can't find anything (its available on ECS tuning but I'd rather not wait a week for shipping unless I have to)

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
Need to get some repair work done on my rear bumper and most shops are quoting about $800 in labor/parts. Bumper itself is fine just need some light sanding.

Wondering if I could source a candy white bumper for less than that and if anyone knows any salvage yards, ect. that may have a rear bumper? Golf, GTI, and R bumpers are apparently the same with the diffuser being the only item different.

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Few things for sale:

Badgeless grill: $40 (the red strips are plasti dipped so they can be removed)

Regular grill (no badge included) : SOLD

Viair 380c single compressor: SOLD

Stock TSI turbo: SOLD (used for about 20k miles)
IMG_9555.JPG

Also have a stock resonator: $40

Everything located in Santa Ana, California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Got a used 02Q KZS 6MT transmission FS - $200 OBO - has loud chatter in neutral and loud metallic rattling while fourth is engaged - case is still intact - use for parts or to rebuild - 101K on the transmission - please find pictures located in my other thread https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119947

Located in Fountain Valley

ManWellmk6

Ready to race!
Still looking for some aftermarket headlights. Tired of the halogen headlights. Pm me if you have a pair for sale!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Few things for sale:

Badgeless grill: $40 (the red strips are plasti dipped so they can be removed)

Regular grill (no badge included) : SOLD

Viair 380c single compressor: SOLD

Stock TSI turbo: SOLD (used for about 20k miles)
View attachment 58969

Also have a stock resonator: $40

Everything located in Santa Ana, California.

Compressor and regular grill has sold. Everything else is still available!

Last edited:

BanamexDF

VW Stock Suspension - San Diego

Hey guys, I'm selling the stock suspension off my '13 VW CC. Suspension's in great condition with about 32,000 miles; include original strut mounts. They'll fit on Golf/GTIs, but spring rates may be a bit different. I replaced them with a set of coilovers a while ago and just looking to get them out of my garage.

$100 takes it. I'd prefer a local sale in San Diego, but they're boxed up and ready to ship if someone is willing to pay for shipping and PayPal fees.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys I’ve got a set of DG springs (2dr manual?) for sale. Asking $150

Also have a set of DG springs for b6 Passat/CC still mounting on semi-blown struts. Asking $150

I will also have a set of Vogtland coilovers for sale in the next few weeks
About 40k miles on em
Front driver side swaybar linkage bracket has snapped off(snapped in half, it was my fault). I have the other piece as well. Can be welded on and used properly.. I just ended up running no front Swaybar since it’s a daily.

Asking $200

Great if you need something to roll around on temporarily or if you don’t care for a front sway bar.
Very comfy Coilovers. One of the most comfortable I’ve felt.

Located near Glendale

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Selling a set of Vogtland coilovers
50-60k miles
Driver side strut has a broken swaybar bracket(I have the broken piece if you want to weld it back together)
Rear shock dust covers are cracked/broken/non-existent

Everything works fine. Fairly comfortable. Pulled off cause I went with a set of springs with matching struts/shocks
Could be used as rollers or something temporary to drive around on.

$150 obo

Located near Glendale

Locke

Ready to race!
FS: Brand New OEM Bi-Xenon LED Headlights complete with OEM bulbs and ballasts

I have a set of brand new Hella headlights that I purchased new but haven't had time to install. Now that I'm looking to purchase a house, I unfortunately need to sell these to contribute towards a down payment.

One of the tabs has a small crack that allows some wiggle, but it can easily be fixed with any polymer glue.

Asking $850. Prefer local (San Diego, CA). Buyer would pay shipping and any Paypal fees. I'm happy to provide more pictures if wanted.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Front and rear Koni Str.T (orange) struts/shocks used for about 20k miles. $100 picked up in Los Angeles area.

Pic added

Last edited:

rich_raquel

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my OEM VW MK6 Golf R intercooler. I know this is a popular upgrade for MK6 GTI’s. Not sure on fitment for other models and gens. I’m in San Diego 92108, pick up only / can try to meet within a reasonable distance. Selling for $150, will give discount to those who will pickup directly from me.

If you need more info pics etc.
(808)627-2488

Thanks!
Rich