GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

gti323

Official WHITE GTI / GOLF Photos Thread

Just got my new GTI 2 days ago. It's awesome. I've had an 06 GTI as well as an 08 R32 and the MK6 has been my favorite by far. It is very fun to drive and the interior is ridiculous. I have all the options minus NAV and Leather. :thumbup: Here are a few pics!!! Sorry about the pic quality though.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
How in the hell do you post photos on this forum?!?! When I go to attach a photo it takes 5 mins then tells me an error occurred... and if I copy/paste... it just pastes the URL. LAME!!!

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
Chen87 said:
what exhaust and tail lights are those?? :thumbup:

Hey man those are the R20 new LED tail lights as for the exhaust system I have no idea but I'm very curious to find out as well.

All the CW here look amazing. As soon as I get mine it will be feature here for sure.

Mick431

Ready to race!
Hey man those are the R20 new LED tail lights as for the exhaust system I have no idea but I'm very curious to find out as well.

All the CW here look amazing. As soon as I get mine it will be feature here for sure.

The exhausts were custom made by vw apprentices! they arent going into production. howevr the tail lights are available but at a hefty price! around $1k!!!!