spacecity.gti

Sortaflush

tnagy

Passed Driver's Ed
1621996742062.png

I hope it is just a fly :)

Thumper

Autocross Champion
A little dirty after a few sessions at Heartland Motorsports Park in the rain. Chilling in the garage between sessions.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush

tnagy

Passed Driver's Ed
Unfortunately, no. My hood and bumper are full of chips. I drove this thing to work for 4 years about 60 miles daily on the highway.
I purchased chipex and I'm happy with the results. Not perfect but if you follow the instruction with blending it looks very good.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
I purchased chipex and I'm happy with the results. Not perfect but if you follow the instruction with blending it looks very good.
I’ll have to check that out! Thanks

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
Now vs the day I got her
1622683248249.png

1622683659440.png

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
View attachment 223121

Just picked up this a month ago :) So far loving it, 47,000km on the ODO.

I plan to get the original springs put back in as I'd like some ride height again.
The stance looks really good. If the ride is too harsh for you, maybe consider some Drivers Gear or VWR springs.

davisharr

Go Kart Champion
I like your choice of wheels. It's not the usual 5-spoke wheel, would you mind telling me the make and model of it. I'm checking out the options on 4wheelonline and you just gave me an idea of what model to consider.
Those are an OEM wheel on Mk6 GTI man, super common! They are called "Detroit"'s, I love the style of them as well, have considered finding some for my winter tires myself!