GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Video of the raid?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yeah good times. And that drug bust was intense.

If they started shooting, Orest would have whipped out his gat and started shooting back. Truth.

EJ nice to meet you as well. I looked it up and I think the drl is not available to toggle on the mfi menu on 2010, just have to code them on or off. But yeah, michal will know and we can re do it next week.

Today might have been the most cars I've coded in a single day.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

If they started shooting, Orest would have whipped out his gat and started shooting back. Truth.

EJ nice to meet you as well. I looked it up and I think the drl is not available to toggle on the mfi menu on 2010, just have to code them on or off. But yeah, michal will know and we can re do it next week.

Thanks Jay. Yeah I'm not worried about being able to toggle them on/off. Permanently off is fine with me.

Paz'13Gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Glad I made it out tonight, nice to meet all you guys: Carson, Matt, jay(tyty beer on me next week oh master Vag), Todd, Aaron, oster, mike? Ed? Lol um, yea I'll get names eventually. But good group!

ukrbeast

Illest

Had it locked and loaded. Thought they were coming for my DP at first. But legitimately thought the black van hit the parked red van, and the was ready to kill someone. Then saw the gun,vest, and other van.

ukrbeast

Illest
And yeah that police raid was pretty wild. I'm surprised they did that in such a crowded area. I mean what if the suspects were armed and started shooting? A lot of people could have been hurt.

Just a bunch of VW clowns shot, nothing bad.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Good times. Nice meeting everyone tonight...Carson, Jay, Boosted, and everyone who's name I've already forgotten. Special thanks to Jay for the Vag Com coding. I owe you a beer or 3. I will check with Michal about disabling the DRLs. He has 2010 with HIDs and I'm pretty sure he has his disabled.

And yeah that police raid was pretty wild. I'm surprised they did that in such a crowded area. I mean what if the suspects were armed and started shooting? A lot of people could have been hurt.

Or worse, what if the bullets hit our cars