Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for a helpful reply, I don't think theyll show qualifying on most networks so ill just stick to watching the final on sunday on NBC

You're welcome :thumbup:

Ugh, and I'm at work.

Who you guys got? I'm taking Lewis.

Lewis or Nico, maybe Vettel. But who knows? Maybe the weather could give us something unexpected.

Anyone else excited to see Alex Rossi race on US soil?

Yes. I've followed him ever since he was with Caterham a few years ago.

On the topic of Americans, I'm also excited to see Haas next year.

I am. He's got a lot to learn though.

Agreed. He is very talented, though.

Team lotus is going all the way next race

"FIRST LAP NUTCASE." Mark Webber

Sent from my iHipster

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
I think Lewis has to be the favorite he won last year and has looked good most of this year. I as always will be hoping Lewis and Nico take each other out, opening the door for Seb and Kimi.

Forza Ferrari

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I think Lewis has to be the favorite he won last year and has looked good most of this year. I as always will be hoping Lewis and Nico take each other out, opening the door for Seb and Kimi.

Forza Ferrari

I'd love to see Kimi win :thumbup:

Sent from my iHipster

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Kimi has no chance this weekend. He along with Vettel have a 10 spot grid penalties. Should be fun watching Kimi & Vettel move toward the front.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Depends on conditions in qualifying. It's gonna be horrendous. Either it'll be very entertaining or incredibly boring to watch. If Lewis qualifies well I'd say he takes it. He's pretty good in the wet.

Judging by the results in P1, if the weather sucks we might have ourselves a competitive race here

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Did anyone catch Rossi's comments to the media this week? Seems extremely proud to be the only American out there (rightfully so), and very humble. I gotta say, was impressed by him on BBC Radio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Very enjoyable race. If you haven't watched it do so. I won't spoil it for you.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
Curious to hear thoughts on the race in Mexico City. I thought it was a great looking track, I especially enjoyed the stadium section. It was nice to see Nico get the better of lewis as well.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Curious to hear thoughts on the race in Mexico City. I thought it was a great looking track, I especially enjoyed the stadium section. It was nice to see Nico get the better of lewis as well.

Agreed on Nico. I like Lewis, but I also like seeing a driver redeem himself like Nico did after last weekend.

Although there wasn't a whole lot of battling, that track is awesome, and home to one of the best overtakes in F1 history (Mansell v. Berger). Mexico loves F1, and I would've liked to see Sergio Perez do better on his "home" track, too. I also think having the USGP and Mexico back-to-back helps draw attention to F1 in North America.