Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Max sure has low percentage passes figured out. He seems to put his car places others fear to tread.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
tldr formula 1 where it stands right now for those who havent been watching...

1. Mercedes Benz team will win each race
2. Which Mercedes Benz driver will it be though...(probably Hamilton)
and
3. How far will vettel be behind them?

pretty boring tbh.

also, go team lotus

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
tldr formula 1 where it stands right now for those who havent been watching...

1. Mercedes Benz team will win each race
2. Which Mercedes Benz driver will it be though...(probably Hamilton)
and
3. How far will vettel be behind them?
This is too accurate

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Max sure has low percentage passes figured out. He seems to put his car places others fear to tread.

Agreed, he should be an exciting driver for many years. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in a season or two.

Agreed, on both accounts. I believe he's only 17, and with as much talent as he has now, I could see him on a podium in the next year or two (inequalities in cars sorted out by then, hopefully)

Sent from my iHipster

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
So, Rosberg wins the championship and retires. WTF?

Who takes his seat?

I love Alonso so I would love to see he and Hamilton battle it out. But I think it will be Pascal Wehrlein.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie

Who takes his seat?

I love Alonso so I would love to see he and Hamilton battle it out. But I think it will be Pascal Wehrlein.

Yeah, I thought the same thing this morning when I received the BBC news feed. :confused: I was only able to watch a handful of F1 races this year via NBC (I don't have cable TV :eek: ), however, it will be really interesting to see if the Mercedes team can continue to dominate in 2017 without Rosberg. I don't have a clue who would replace him. :iono:

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

Who takes his seat?

Wehrlein, Alonso, and Button and the top three choices in the rumor mill. They could pull vettel out of ferrari and then i'm assuming perez would fill that slot.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
With the success Ferrari had with Vettel I don't think they'll be giving him up that easy. I can see Alonso or Button taking his place but I think Mercedes prefers to have a German driver on the team which leaves the door open to Wehrlein.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Well Mercedes AMG will dominate as long as Lewis is behind one of their cars.

I'm hoping for Alonso, I think it will be Pascal Wehrlein. He's young and up and coming and with a car like theirs he could rack up some podium finishes all while letting Hamilton take another Drivers Championship.

I think Jenson is legit gonna take a break, but this would be a great opportunity for him.

Alonso is my favorite driver on the grid and I've been a fan of Lewis since he came up so that duo would be absolutely epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
The pickings are pretty slim for the Benz. Almost all other drivers have signed contracts with teams. It is not easy to break a contract & Benz may not what to pay what that would cost. I think Pascal Wehrlein will get that seat. I believe he is already under contract with Benz as a test driver.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Who takes his seat?

He knows he's not that good. He'll always be in Hamilton's shadow. The only reason Hamilton lost is because of an less reliable car. The odds of that happening again are slim. I'm sure it's mentally exhausting competing against Hamilton. He's 31. He left on a high note. He's been in F1 for 10
years and this is his first championship. Hardly the time to be starting to build a dynasty at the top. Can't blame him. It's a dangerous sport and he'd always be second fiddle.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
The pickings are pretty slim for the Benz. Almost all other drivers have signed contracts with teams. It is not easy to break a contract & Benz may not what to pay what that would cost. I think Pascal Wehrlein will get that seat. I believe he is already under contract with Benz as a test driver.

I think they'll pay. They have the two best cars in F1. It'd be more of a waste to give one of them to an unproven driver.