GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Golf MK6 2.0 TSI 1/4 Mile Thread

Nodnarb

Passed Driver's Ed
I know him, and I'm not sure how often he gets on here but I do know he does not have an lsd, and I don't THINK he has clutches, he has the giac stage 3 dsg tune though.

Thanks! Do you know his wheel and tire set up?

EuroMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Went to the track this past Friday in my stock turbo GTI on all season tires. No back seats or spare car weighed 3,041Lbs with me in it. Base model 6-speed manual GTI.

Mods include:
USP teardrop intake
R8 coil packs
Catless Downpipe
Forge DV spacer
Southbend stage 2 daily clutch/Flywheel
Eurodyne Maestro 7 software self tuned 93/E85 mix
Front mount intercooler
Turbo outlet pipe

Best run of the night was a12.76@110.43Mph on a 1.99 60'

Slip attached

Attachments

• 2017-04-16 11.17.07.jpg
    2017-04-16 11.17.07.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 267

zrickety

The Fixer
Wow great time!

FriggenT1

Banned
Went to the track this past Friday in my stock turbo GTI on all season tires. No back seats or spare car weighed 3,041Lbs with me in it. Base model 6-speed manual GTI.

Mods include:
USP teardrop intake
R8 coil packs
Catless Downpipe
Forge DV spacer
Southbend stage 2 daily clutch/Flywheel
Eurodyne Maestro 7 software self tuned 93/E85 mix
Front mount intercooler
Turbo outlet pipe

Best run of the night was a12.76@110.43Mph on a 1.99 60'

Slip attached

Get your slicks on there man, get your time down more

EuroMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys! Yea I'm gonna at least do radials and try to cut a 1.8x and go 12.4-12.5

FriggenT1

Banned
Thanks guys! Yea I'm gonna at least do radials and try to cut a 1.8x and go 12.4-12.5

I mean it's a very good time, no doubt about that, so congrats there. Your trap speed will likely drop a bit, but u our time will definitely go down. Which street tires are you on?

Also, that's uni k04 time and speed, so you should be happy.

EuroMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I am on 225/45/17 Toyo Extensas all season tires mounted on 17" Enkei PF01 wheels. And yea thanks! Im not going with anything TOO sticky I was even thinking about extreme summers like RE71R's. Will grip alot better than what I have yet won't hurt the trap too much. Also... There is more left in my tuning as far as timing and cylinder fillings etc. I came out on an aggressive file yes but I will make some changes and try again. Def think it has 111Mph traps in it.

FriggenT1

Banned
I am on 225/45/17 Toyo Extensas all season tires mounted on 17" Enkei PF01 wheels. And yea thanks! Im not going with anything TOO sticky I was even thinking about extreme summers like RE71R's. Will grip alot better than what I have yet won't hurt the trap too much. Also... There is more left in my tuning as far as timing and cylinder fillings etc. I came out on an aggressive file yes but I will make some changes and try again. Def think it has 111Mph traps in it.

Keep in mind if you cut a lower 60' time you may trap less