GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Golf Recipe Thread - It's Getting Hot In Herre!!!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
update: I will encourage folks to try the breast down cooking method. I used a grapefruit this time...damn a mighty fine dinner (except the bnut squash was a bit mealy)

NoGodGetOverIt

Drag Racing Champion
If anyone is having trouble with constipation, let me know... 🥵
PXL_20210221_205104592.jpg
Door2.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Meatloaf:

not a recipe but technique. Instead of baking in loaf pan just mound it about 2" deep onto baking sheet (with lip!). You end up with a much larger surface area which gives it more of a crust.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Meatloaf:

not a recipe but technique. Instead of baking in loaf pan just mound it about 2" deep onto baking sheet (with lip!). You end up with a much larger surface area which gives it more of a crust.
Yes! I do this on my charcoal grill, indirect heat directly on the rack. Basically like a giant hamburger.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Greens and Beans

Large package of spinach sauted with some olive oil and chopped garlic (3-5 cloves)
add in two cans rinsed white kidney beans (or red at xmas time)
red pepper flakes if you like
top with parm. cheese
serve with toasted bread that you rubbed additional garlic on

this is also good at room temp for picnics

I will be doing this 2nite but with Kale (adjust green cooking times)

Last edited:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Meatloaf:

Back when we were doing Hello Fresh they had a Sweedish Meatloaf recipe that did the same thing! You made two individual loafs but yeah, just form the loaf shape and bake on a sheet. Never thought to try it with a full size meatloaf.