GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GOLFMK6.COM Apparel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Any way we can get some GOLF MK6.com stickers made up?

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!
Shipped. You'll see them by mid-week! :D

I'll be sure to take a pic of myself with the shirt on :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

golfpro2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all... very excited to be an official Vendor of GOLFMK6! I want to be proactive on offering new types of apparel and designs, so please don't be shy to make suggestions and/or requests.

All shirts are Gildan Ultra Cotton Preshrunk. 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
T-shirts start at as little as $15.00! See pricing details below:

Design #1:
Available in White or Sport Grey, ONLY $15.00 SHIPPED!
Want a hoodie sweatshirt instead? ONLY $32.00 SHIPPED!
+$1.00 for XXL
+$2.00 for 3XL
Ladies sizes too, same pricing
+$2.00, get it in your favorite color! (on request, PM for details)

TO ORDER:
Send PM with quantity, style, & size desired.
I accept Paypal and Credit Cards

Fine print: Due to severely low margins, I need buyer to cover Paypal fees. Since shirts are built to order, fulfillment can take a few weeks. I want to get you your shirt as quickly as possible, and appreciate your patience!

Any tee's with a V-neck?

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
Don't feel like waiting? I have the following shirts of design #2 IN STOCK:

Large (Gray) $15.00 shipped
2XL (Gray) $17.00 shipped
Large Sweatshirt (White) $37.00 shipped
2XL (White) Front design is slightly crooked, but still looks okay on: $10.00 shipped

Last edited:

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!
I received my shirt and hoodie yesterday...awesome quality!!! If you don't have one, get one!!! I'll post pics soon :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343262974.601868.jpg

I like my shirt :)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I wouldnt mind getting one......but I drive an MKV.

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
Don't feel like waiting? I have the following shirts of design #2 IN STOCK:

Large (Gray) $15.00 shipped
2XL (Gray) $17.00 shipped
Large Sweatshirt (White) $37.00 shipped
2XL (White) Front design is slightly crooked, but still looks okay on: $10.00 shipped

Before I place new orders, I need to sell my existing stock. Sorry to those who would like to order something else... Just not turning the shirts quickly enough to break even on these!

I could keep the Larges, but I already bought two and I wear those almost every day (that I'm not working) the way it is! :)

Please note the above list reflects a $5 discount. Snag 'em before they're gone!

Last edited:

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
got my t shirt the other day and def purchasing a sweater before fall hits. :thumbsup:

any more designs in the making? possibly along the lines of this...with a design like this, you would be able to hit more of an audience, and if the price is right you should be selling them pretty quick.

Turbo2010

Ready to race!
That's pretty sweet! I've been in the midst of finishing my basement (from framing to carpet) and paired with work I've had ZERO free-time. This is partly why I put orders on hold, but I also would like to move through my extra shirts before ordering more.

That being said, I would certainly entertain making more designs in the future. Since T-shirts are on the decline, I'll get back to the drawing board in Sept and see if I can't get one more option available.

Glad you like your shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.