GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Gun, will you take a lifetime of unlimited handies?

:not bad:

stage 1 intake only? and LMK when you're ready, interested in that sway as well.

Intake $225, comes with two filters, one is K&N on there now, other is the original that would just need to be cleaned when you want to swap them out. PM/text me and let me know.

It won't fit your car. The a3 is awd.

on the RSB, yes. Intake will fit tho.

My lord do I want this.... :(

#brownproblems

Sent from my distraction device

GO BROWN.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Also have VDO gauge in steering column pod, $140. PM me your email addy or phone number for pics. It's mechanical and I have the boost tap too.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Looking to sell my auto-x wheel/tire setup, $450. Audi 16" wheels mounted/balanced by discount tire last summer on Dunlop Z1 starspecs (225/50/16) with excellent tread. PM for info/pics.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Looking to sell my auto-x wheel/tire setup, $450. Audi 16" wheels mounted/balanced by discount tire last summer on Dunlop Z1 starspecs (225/50/16) with excellent tread. PM for info/pics.

whoa.. hella deal here.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Who wants to buy:

H&R Super Sport springs

Stock shocks and springs

Stock tail lights (doubt there's any takers on this one)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
APR Carbonio intake with two filters, one K&N, $225 on here.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
oh dang. tempting. guy i work with has these. let me see how much lower they are than DG
Much lower. They had perfect drop imo, wish I didn't ditch them for coils honestly but I'm not gonna switch them back in. Ride won't be as smooth as DG but for me the ride was perfect on stock shocks. Firm but soft at the same time. Not too bouncy like stiff ass coils, not too floaty like stock suspension. Perfect balance between the two for my preferences.