GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering Golf R Performance Products Thread

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Perfect, When do you will start the pre-sales?

We are working out all the final details on pricing, install kits, and different chassis fitments now. But it should be very soon, pre-sale should go live within the next week or two.

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
Any word on ballpark? I have literally no feel for how much this kit will range in price. i know they said there will be options. Just want to know if it will be similar to APR stage 3, or what. Can't wait to see the release.

What is the estimated price? Could you send me a PM once it is ready?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Any word on ballpark? I have literally no feel for how much this kit will range in price. i know they said there will be options. Just want to know if it will be similar to APR stage 3, or what. Can't wait to see the release.

The 450T kit? We are trying our best to keep the pricing competitive with other top of the line kits. We are using the highest quality tested components, all USA cast, USA welded, in house machined, and a turbocharger that is roughly twice the price (pre-modification) than a similar Garrett GTX. This all pays off in the end with a great fit and finish, turn key install, daily reliability, and a very responsive and high power output.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I'm talking about the entire kit, not just the manifold. I've read this entire thread. Are we talking 6 grand for the EFR 550 wheel kit, or 10 grand?

ah ok gotcha. i'd expect it to be a pretty penny but assuming it comes with a tune, not so bad value-wise. hardware only kits would be interesting.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Last edited:

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
I have questions regarding the IE 450T; is it 450 crank horsepower or 450 wheel horse power?
Which EFR turbo are you using in this kit? is it EFR6258 or EFR6758?
Also, what if I want the same kit but with EFR7064 or EFR7670?

Good questions!
450 refers to engine power (BHP). The 450 is a rough number, the final kit could very well be more than that based on the safety of the stock internals. This is a turn key bolt-in turbo kit, we are not looking to throw rods through customers block on a bolt in solution kit so the software will limit the kit to a safe power/torque level for stock internals. For customers who are running built motors or short blocks, we will have software updates available for even higher power numbers, however some fueling limitations will have to be solved first.

We are still testing a few different turbo options right now, we are looking at more than just peak numbers. We are looking at the best combination of spool time, power/torque onset, and peak performance. This kit is more than just big numbers, we want it to perform well when you are getting groceries, passing a car on the freeway, driving up a hill, or when you are pitted against a large displacement engine or smaller fast spooling turbos in a race scenario. For those that are just looking for track only race cars, we may have a program for larger turbo upgrades available in the future as well.