GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering MK6 2.0T Performance Products Thread

Tyler@IE

Ready to race!
Just read through this thread and am very excited about this potential k04 + IM + software kit...My plan is to go k04 next summer, so I'm hoping all this will be sorted by then. I'll check back on this for sure. Looking forward to the final dyno results. One quick question...do you have any east coast/mid-Atlantic region dealers?
Thanks for the kind words! You can find the closest dealer to you HERE.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just read through this thread and am very excited about this potential k04 + IM + software kit...My plan is to go k04 next summer, so I'm hoping all this will be sorted by then. I'll check back on this for sure. Looking forward to the final dyno results. One quick question...do you have any east coast/mid-Atlantic region dealers?
New German Performance. Shop in VA and MD close to you

R0bL0gic

Ready to race!
K04 software update?

R0bL0gic

Ready to race!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
he's probably tired of telling you all over and over "not yet, but it's in the works." i'm sure when it's released there will be a big thread and everyone will know.

R0bL0gic

Ready to race!
True, but it's been over 2 months since Tyler posted anything.

he's probably tired of telling you all over and over "not yet, but it's in the works." i'm sure when it's released there will be a big thread and everyone will know.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
oh yeah i gotcha. that's what most everyone is doing. no one has an IM tune out yet. i know JR is doing it. he basically said cold starts sucks but everything else is fine. i'm not sure the improvement will be captured without a tune for it, regardless of the cold-start fix.

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
oh yeah i gotcha. that's what most everyone is doing. no one has an IM tune out yet. i know JR is doing it. he basically said cold starts sucks but everything else is fine. i'm not sure the improvement will be captured without a tune for it, regardless of the cold-start fix.
yea thats what i've heard....my throwout bearing has a pretty good squeal for a year and 1/2 put about 14,000 miles on my clutchmasters fx-400 6 puck....not sure if and when it'll go out or if it doesnt what i want to do with my car.... but if it goes out im going to keep modding it with rsr clutch and do the lsd .... if not its what i decide to do with it next summer if i want to go manifold or get rid of car