GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering MK6 2.0T Performance Products Thread

baniels

Ready to race!
I had stage 2 with stock intake for a few weeks before getting my IE. It's difficult to bypass confirmation bias. That said, I perceived an improvement.

The improvement over stage 1 was obvious, even though I didn't have the "required" intake. I did have a DP though.

Objectively, I'm seeing higher MAF readings with this intake, unsurprisingly. That must be good for something.

Fonzii18

Ready to race!
Yall know anyone that acually make kits to run double injection on these intake manifolds? Also any companies that might be able to code out the runner flap delete on the tsi motor?

a3scott20

Ready to race!
Yall know anyone that acually make kits to run double injection on these intake manifolds? Also any companies that might be able to code out the runner flap delete on the tsi motor?

I'm running IE intake manifold with Eurodyne Maestro software, I can code out the runner flap using Eurodyne. I was expecting their own IE software for that intake manifold but the wait is too long. That's way I went with Eurodyne since they are custom tune.

About the water meth injection, Aquamist from UK does make long nose jets with checkvalve built in that is specific for the IE intake manifold and fit 100% correctly.

Fonzii18

Ready to race!
I'm running IE intake manifold with Eurodyne Maestro software, I can code out the runner flap using Eurodyne. I was expecting their own IE software for that intake manifold but the wait is too long. That's way I went with Eurodyne since they are custom tune.

About the water meth injection, Aquamist from UK does make long nose jets with checkvalve built in that is specific for the IE intake manifold and fit 100% correctly.
Isn't the cable like 750 plus 500 for the tune?

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Did you see gains with the IE intake manifold with the runner flap deleted?

Is Eurodyne the only tune out there that will work with the intake manifold besides IE's in house tune?

I have neither of those things.

I have heard that GIAC used to make a custom tune for the IE and HPA intake manifolds, but I'm not sure they still do that.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I have neither of those things.

I have heard that GIAC used to make a custom tune for the IE and HPA intake manifolds, but I'm not sure they still do that.

The tune doesn't work or makes no power. I have a friend who has a shop and is now a dealer for GIAC and gave them a phone call about it.

Best thing to do is to wait for IE to distribute their tune and go from there.

I'm setting my egg timer for the end of this year and if i don't have a tuning solution by then, I'm returning the manifold. Don't think it'll come to that but I can't really wait any longer than 2 years.

Buffgli

Ready to race!
Definitely looking forward to seeing the file k04 numbers. Sub'd for updates in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
So....k04 tune availability? Been quite a bit now

Turbo Beetle

Ready to race!
The tune doesn't work or makes no power. I have a friend who has a shop and is now a dealer for GIAC and gave them a phone call about it.

Best thing to do is to wait for IE to distribute their tune and go from there.

I'm setting my egg timer for the end of this year and if i don't have a tuning solution by then, I'm returning the manifold. Don't think it'll come to that but I can't really wait any longer than 2 years.

WOW!!! you are OK with waiting 2 years?

I was thinking the GTI EFR kit was a long wait but if your waiting 2 years for just a tune for the IE intake manifold then the GTI EFR kit might be 10 -20 years or more.

MattyMacMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
The air intake for my GTI should be fine in snowy conditions in Canada right? or will snow going in the grille affect it?