GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
German Performance options does really good work and they are cool guys. They are very busy at all times though, and their prices are pretty high. With that being said, they do the job right the first time and work pretty quickly. They used to work on my B5 Passat back when i had it. They are without a question in my mind the best place in Nashville to have work done on VAG cars.

privman

Ready to race!
Okay. All I need is a one time flash on my GTI.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I've had my Golf for a little over a year now. I bought it new. I traded in my B5 Pass at for it. How long have you had your Gti?

A little over a month man, bought it used after I wrecked and totalled my 07 accord few months ago.I'm loving it

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
Yeah I know where Antioch HS is. I drive a black 2.5L. I live close to the Publix on Murfreesboro pike! I haven't seen the black GTI autobahn, but there was a lowered Golf R there once.

if it was white it might be me, would go to china moon sometime to get some fast food chinese

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Saw two golfs tonight! Saw a red 2.5 in Hermitage around 6pm on Juarez road by Us Bank. Driver looked early twenties, had a hat on and a passenger. We looked dead at each other through tinted windows, I drove by slow when I turned into Juarez rd.
The other seemed black, maybe CSG. Had to had been an autobahn unless he/she bought the headlights with the LEDs. It was too dark for me to see the exact color they were headed towards Mt Juliet on Mt Juliet road. I flashed my high beams.
Maybe theyre members...

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

Name is Jake. I have lived in Nashville for 2 years now but my job keeps me incredibly busy. I sold my gas guzzling pickup (good in WI snow) some time after moving here and picked up a 2011 GTI 4dr DSG :) It has been a stellar driving experience and reminds me of my days on the Autobahn years back. I look forward to meeting some great GTI enthusiasts here in Nashville! Later

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Name is Jake. I have lived in Nashville for 2 years now but my job keeps me incredibly busy. I sold my gas guzzling pickup (good in WI snow) some time after moving here and picked up a 2011 GTI 4dr DSG :) It has been a stellar driving experience and reminds me of my days on the Autobahn years back. I look forward to meeting some great GTI enthusiasts here in Nashville! Later

Welcome Jake! I am pretty jealous you've driven on the autobahn. That is definitely on my bucket list.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

Welcome man! Hopefully you're enjoying your gti like we are. Maybe I'll see you around! I've been seeing a lot of golfs lately.
I drove with one last night and got off at Opry Mills! It was a white 4 door candy white. I lost him in the parking lot though. Saw another one, tornado red two door and he had leds, at a Shell gas station going towards Opry mills.

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the Warm welcome Iluvlamp and Willnando! I live near the Nashboro village area in Nashville and work in South Nashville. I am having a great Christmas season and hope you two are too. I hope we see each other around. I drive a gray 4 door GTI with super dark tint (explain that later) :) I miss those days on the Autobahn and wish my GTI and I were there today to tear down to Munich and back! Tonight I will say a Christmas wish that you fine VW owners soon find yourself experiencing the Fatherland's super speedways!

Night night!

Jake

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the Warm welcome Iluvlamp and Willnando! I live near the Nashboro village area in Nashville and work in South Nashville. I am having a great Christmas season and hope you two are too. I hope we see each other around. I drive a gray 4 door GTI with super dark tint (explain that later) :) I miss those days on the Autobahn and wish my GTI and I were there today to tear down to Munich and back! Tonight I will say a Christmas wish that you fine VW owners soon find yourself experiencing the Fatherland's super speedways!

Night night!

Jake
My names William Jake. Iluvlamp and I live near the Walmart and Publix going towards Smyrna/La Vergne ! Not together in the same area lol. So we are all in Antioch! Ill be on the look out for you man. I drive a 4 door gray too, the darker one, "Carbon Steel Grey" and I got yellow fog lights. Be on the look out for me too, I drive by Nashboro Village A LOT, especially around 4 - 5. Im having an awesome Christmas season as well man thank you, jut put up the lights on the house (better late than never). :thumbsup: