GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Hey Willnado, I am in Antioch too. Wonder if I've ever spotted your ride around.

I might of spotted you, I've seen a couple GTIs here! Saw one today on my way home in traffic. I revved it a couple times to get guys attention with no luck lol. Ive got a CSG! Im usually around Hermitage(for work) Madison(for school) I live right behind Antioch High School if you know where thats at. I keep seeing a deep black autobahn GTI at Opry Mills, wonder whos the owner!? :thumbup:

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
Yeah I know where Antioch HS is. I drive a black 2.5L. I live close to the Publix on Murfreesboro pike! I haven't seen the black GTI autobahn, but there was a lowered Golf R there once.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I know where Antioch HS is. I drive a black 2.5L. I live close to the Publix on Murfreesboro pike! I haven't seen the black GTI autobahn, but there was a lowered Golf R there once.

I've seen a white one on the interstate and a red one ny walgreens going towards smyrna! Never seen one parked here. But damn man you live right there! How close exactly ?

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
I've seen a white one on the interstate and a red one ny walgreens going towards smyrna! Never seen one parked here. But damn man you live right there! How close exactly ?

I live near the intersection of Mount View rd and Old Franklin rd. Not far at all. I actually work in Lavergne. Which is even closer to you, I think.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I live near the intersection of Mount View rd and Old Franklin rd. Not far at all. I actually work in Lavergne. Which is even closer to you, I think.

This is crazy. You're literally just 2 minutes away, and I haven't seen you!

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
For sure man! I'm down the street lol. We can help each other out. I'll just private message you if I do. How long have you had your car?

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
I've had my Golf for a little over a year now. I bought it new. I traded in my B5 Pass at for it. How long have you had your Gti?

privman

Ready to race!
Hey guys, im from KY but my nearest unitronic dealer is in nashville. I was wondering if you all had any good/bad experiences with "German Performance" let me know if its worth the drive. i only need to go one time because i plan to get uniconnect