GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Jeff,

I know I've missed the black Friday coupon code, but can we work something out? My stage is set for Stage two tune.
?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mamock116

Ready to race!
With the increasing popularity of the f23 turbo is there any possibility that Revo will come out for a tune for it? If you did, yall would be the only large tuner to support it right now. Lots of potential business.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
i would rather see more stage development like 4,5 like they did with the FSI engine

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
With the increasing popularity of the f23 turbo is there any possibility that Revo will come out for a tune for it? If you did, yall would be the only large tuner to support it right now. Lots of potential business.

Revo has no plans of offering software for the F-series turbo.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
ive been through stage 1-3 patiently awaiting a big turbo stage

id gladly be a guinea pig for testing

gustkiller

Ready to race!
No big turbo file for tsi engine?

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando Tapatalk

black power

Passed Driver's Ed
I have my stage 3 tune 91 octan for 3 years now and i have the SPS switch but i dont know if the 93 and 100 files are in it or not actually i never used it. but i am planning to get WMI and use higher octan files.
is there a way to know if the extra file are available in the SPS? if not, will the dealer charge me extra fees for the extra files?

P.S my nearest dealer is 500 KM away from me

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
I have my stage 3 tune 91 octan for 3 years now and i have the SPS switch but i dont know if the 93 and 100 files are in it or not actually i never used it. but i am planning to get WMI and use higher octan files.
is there a way to know if the extra file are available in the SPS? if not, will the dealer charge me extra fees for the extra files?

P.S my nearest dealer is 500 KM away from me

If you have the latest SPS (as found on our website), performance mode 1, 2, and 3 are preset, and the SPS is ready to use out of the box.

black power

Passed Driver's Ed
I had my SPS 3 years back. It is not the Pro version.
my question is: will the files be in the SPS already? is there a way I can check through a computer rather than playing with my car tune?

gustkiller

Ready to race!
I had my SPS 3 years back. It is not the Pro version.
my question is: will the files be in the SPS already? is there a way I can check through a computer rather than playing with my car tune?
The maps are already in your ecu. SPS just swiches between maps.

black power

Passed Driver's Ed
how safe is to run race file on stock internals?

black power

Passed Driver's Ed
The maps are already in your ecu. SPS just swiches between maps.

how safe to run race file on stock internals?

gustkiller

Ready to race!
how safe to run race file on stock internals?
I don't know if your ecu is the same as mine because my engine is ccza(brazil).

But here using podium fuel(102ron that came already with 25%ethanol) is safe here.

No problema here with k04 102 Ron file.

Last edited: