GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

bryngutierrez46

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z50_Jumper

NEW WHEELS!

Team Dynamics, 18x8 +35. I removed the front fender screws but these tires are huge! I think I'm going to do some fender work before I decide to get different tires. Would love to go lower but cant spend any more moneys right now.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
NEW WHEELS!

Team Dynamics, 18x8 +35. I removed the front fender screws but these tires are huge! I think I'm going to do some fender work before I decide to get different tires. Would love to go lower but cant spend any more moneys right now.

What are the tire specs? Also just ordered some Motegi Racing MR133 in silver 18x8.5 +45 gonna throw some fat Indy 500s on them, will probably look pretty stupid until i go lower/pull the fenders but my current tires are on their way out and I dont feel like replacing them just to get rid of them in a bit.

z50_Jumper

What are the tire specs? Also just ordered some Motegi Racing MR133 in silver 18x8.5 +45 gonna throw some fat Indy 500s on them, will probably look pretty stupid until i go lower/pull the fenders but my current tires are on their way out and I dont feel like replacing them just to get rid of them in a bit.

They are 245 35

I am going to go get an alignment but I noticed that my passenger front wheel pokes more than my drivers side, this photo is about as straight on as i can get, cant tell if there is more camber on one side or if that would even cause the wheel to poke more on one side or if the whole frame is shifted?

Lej

Not a great photo. I just now learned that SB is not common..

Attachments

• 20210327_084528.jpg
    20210327_084528.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 119