GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

SKorea808

Ready to race!
Damn, that is a really good looking SB. Can we see more please?
Your wish is my command.

Old
revo 04.jpg

New
revo 01.jpg
revo 02.jpg
revo 03.jpg

Last edited:

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed
So added a red strip, kind of like what hyde16 did to his gti. I'm not to sure if I like the black sides and rear valence. I think the black needs to be more of a gloss.... this came out to flat but I like the red though.

Attachments

• IMG_20140625_174234_258.jpg
    IMG_20140625_174234_258.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 308

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed

opps here you go everyone

minorthreat55

Passed Driver's Ed
Very clean, man. Where in Atlanta do you stay? I'm in Marietta...think I've only seen one other Shadow Blue around here..it was 4 door like yours but not as clean.

thebalkan

Passed Driver's Ed
Very clean, man. Where in Atlanta do you stay? I'm in Marietta...think I've only seen one other Shadow Blue around here..it was 4 door like yours but not as clean.
Thanks, man! I live outside of the perimeter in the Sugar Hill area but I work all over the place in the city. I DD'd it for the first year I had it, put over 30k on it, and only saw 2 other Shadow Blue GTIs in that time. Mainly my weekend/occasional car for now so it's always clean [emoji1].

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
kinda on the fence about something, maybe you guys can help out? Shadow blue seems to be kinda rare, especially in Shitcago…but I've been looking into a matte black paint job (possibly a vinyl wrap). I'm just kinda over the blue…but i like the fact that i never see a SB gti in the city..idk...

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
kinda on the fence about something, maybe you guys can help out? Shadow blue seems to be kinda rare, especially in Shitcago…but I've been looking into a matte black paint job (possibly a vinyl wrap). I'm just kinda over the blue…but i like the fact that i never see a SB gti in the city..idk...

:sm3:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
LOL dude just get a wrap, and when you get bored of it, go back to shadow blue or wrap it another color.... oooooor just invest in performance mods. :D

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
Shadow blue is definitely a more rare color, but I wouldn't say it is uber rare. I consider my 2 door autobahn rare, but I have seen another around where I live.

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
LOL dude just get a wrap, and when you get bored of it, go back to shadow blue or wrap it another color.... oooooor just invest in performance mods. :D

yea for sure, I'm leanin that way anyway….heard the labor is a pain in the dick tho. don't get me wrong, i love our color, i just wish it was SLIGHTLY darker. plus i can't fuckin decide on which wheel finish/color works best…fml