GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

Who wants to start? LOL

MMM.PWR, when we gonna be ready for some pictures? :coolpics:

Lifefast, did you went to the Weston Towncenter meeting last night? :iono:

Last edited:

chino246

Ready to race!
Start by coordinating a meet up for the cruise this Saturday. Maybe meet up an hour or half hour prior to the meet up at tropical park. Maybe Dadeland? We (Mk6's) could caravan to the park. Make an impression on all those bugs and buses lol

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Where all my SoFlo peeps at?

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

livefast

Ready to race!
Yeah, I went last night. It had a pretty good turn out, but not a ton of mk6's. I was one of like 7. There were a couple mk5's and then a bunch of other cars. Some guy had a pretty nice GTR.

It was cool and I'd definitely go again. Just be aware if you're much older because it's younger crowd. I fit in being 18, but I can't imagine a 40 year old having a great time there.

I won't be able to go next week, but the week after I'll definitely go and remind you guys on here to tag along.

On another note, to you guys who are Stage 1, what dealers do you go to to get service and have you ever had any problems there?

Yeah, I went last night. It had a pretty good turn out, but not a ton of mk6's. I was one of like 7. There were a couple mk5's and then a bunch of other cars. Some guy had a pretty nice GTR.

It was cool and I'd definitely go again. Just be aware if you're much older because it's younger crowd. I fit in being 18, but I can't imagine a 40 year old having a great time there.

I won't be able to go next week, but the week after I'll definitely go and remind you guys on here to tag along.

On another note, to you guys who are Stage 1, what dealers do you go to to get service and have you ever had any problems there?

Esserman VW! No complains at all!!!

Not at all! What happen to you?

livefast

Ready to race!
Not at all! What happen to you?

Nothing. Just wondering if they would service an engine related problem knowing that a car is Stage 1. I'm debating going Stage 1, but I just don't have them money to pay out of pocket for warranty issues if they come up down the road.

I'm just looking to go Stage 1 and not add much else. Maybe a CAI.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the heads up about age. I'm 45! I know we share the same passion for MK6s, but other then that I don't think there is much in common. Though I have met alot of Younger enthusiasts that have been super cool, they appeared to be in their 20s.
I need to get a MK6 Forum sticker for the side window.

Nothing. Just wondering if they would service an engine related problem knowing that a car is Stage 1. I'm debating going Stage 1, but I just don't have them money to pay out of pocket for warranty issues if they come up down the road.

I'm just looking to go Stage 1 and not add much else. Maybe a CAI.

I'm APR stage 1 without the CAI and i'm pretty happy!
FYI I went to USP Motorsports! kind of expensive, $114.00 for the labor but you can't go wrong with their experience!

livefast

Ready to race!
I'm APR stage 1 without the CAI and i'm pretty happy!
FYI I went to USP Motorsports! kind of expensive, $114.00 for the labor but you can't go wrong with their experience!

I'd definitely go with USP if I go through with it. I've heard nothing but great things about them.

Have you heard of anyone at Esserman getting warranty work (without having to pay out of pocket) with a tune on their car?

I'd definitely go with USP if I go through with it. I've heard nothing but great things about them.

Have you heard of anyone at Esserman getting warranty work (without having to pay out of pocket) with a tune on their car?

Not yet!