GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Boost pressure is not an indication of the Stage you were flashed with, as its dependent on many variables. Please email me your VIN (or full name) to john [at] unitronic [dot] ca and I can confirm what Stage you were flashed with quickly. You can also confirm via the flash report that was emailed to the email address we have within your account.

Flash report showed Stage 1+, any reason/theories why I was boosting more before?

goose1

Ready to race!
Hey any way of getting left foot braking enabled on my stage 2 file or is that part of the dsg tune?

nickp1

Ready to race!
I am planning on getting stage 1+ very soon. Beforehand I am ordering coil packs and plugs. What spark plug do you recommend for this application?

The Canuck

Ready to race!
Buried deep somewhere in this forum I think it was stated to go with the NGK plugs. You also need to adjust the gap just a little bit. Or at least I did. Can't remember to what specifically. If I find it I will post back otherwise I am sure someone else can chime in.

I ended up buying the red tops and plugs from Deutche Autoparts.

https://deutscheautoparts.com/06e-998-115-e-ngk.html

No issues since installation.

Jared32

Ready to race!
I am planning on getting stage 1+ very soon. Beforehand I am ordering coil packs and plugs. What spark plug do you recommend for this application?

Hs tuning has a good article about the right spark plug choices.

Sent from my EYEphone to yours...

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
BKR7EIX's :thumbsup:

Im using these on my stage 2 also and they work very well. I think i gapped mine at .028 or .026 its been awhile since install lol.