GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: OSRAM LEDriving Xenarc headlights - Black ed.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
SOLD

Selling my OSRAM headlights, NIB. Never installed. protectant film still on. one of the headlights' boxes gave me a hard time when trying to pull the thing out, so the support cardboard is flimsy. I'll pack it right when I ship.

The time has come for me to sh*t or get off the pot with these and I'm going to try another direction. I bought these thinking I could fabricate an adapter to allow my current OEM BiXenon configuration to work with these lights but I just cannot find the motivation to finish what i have started on that part of the project.

Asking prince is $965 shipped to the lower 48. Yes, you can probably import these yourself for cheaper, but if you're willing to wait for months then by all means go that route. But I have them here in the US and can get them to you in reasonable time 😉 Paypal, Venmo are good. I could take bitcoin, I suppose. If you're local, cash works as well.

Photos:

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Bump.

These are now listed outside of this forum.

Cannot wait for the local kids to complain that they can get VLANDs for cheaper and that i should be happy with an offer of $600.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Bump.

These are now listed outside of this forum.

Cannot wait for the local kids to complain that they can get VLANDs for cheaper and that i should be happy with an offer of $600.
i hAvE a FRiEnD tHaT cAN rETRo hEAdLiGHts fOr $300

$250 shipped is my offer.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Serious question, as I've never heard or seen these outside of us talking, what's special about them?
OSRAM is an OEM supplier. They're LEDs and have a switch to toggle the style of the turn signal. And I feel they look many times better than the other aftermarket headlights out there.