GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
i feel like that all the time. i did nothing for xmas or new years. whatevs i haz ko4.:D
K04 is cure to any depression
Balls :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ballz
That's SAD . . .
Do yoga, bang a sl00t, and don't be a total fucking Nuggstein
FIFY.
The only sunrise that i enjoyed seeing was when i saw the sunset a couple hours prior
I love sunsets
McGriddle is too small of a sandwich
Bacon egg and cheese bagel or the pancake platter
By three of them like most Americans would
Wtf?! There is gonna be another movie in the 'taken' series. How exciting.

Awesome
I've seen sunrises, none of them were worth getting up that early.
I love sunrises but can't get up
What is the appropriate age to stop breast feeding? 6?
I'm still breastfeeding
Holy shit, APR is dumping VWR products at 75% off.... $2000 coilovers for $512...

http://www.goapr.com/products/clearance.php
Yeah my friend got a RSB for ridiculously cheap
well I shall play Assassin's Creed Unity
Awesome
Yes, in4n00dz
where u at
Timbuck-fucking-tu
80 more postages. I'm drinking tonite to aid in this accomplishment.

Don't drink *too* much
I hate strange automated phone calls

I love the ones I get that say some old man is walking around and has dementia, and that somehow he's armed and dangerous... That happened.
I'll be drinking tonight with a Tinder girl... hopefully she's hot and puts out.
FHRITP.
Fuck pics. In4n00dz
Balls out. Or else.
Ballz
I want a nap.
Nap
To what? Cumming?
Jizzzzzy
No, it hauls wings and big aircraft things.

Very cool.

Very cool.
#themoreyouknow
This.
Eeeeeek plane is landing.

Cool.
well, poop time
You better post in the dumptrolling thread
seat heaters are good for a sore back also
and yes i haz euro spec cloth seats
Yes
He goes to a prep school so he's smart, although you wouldn't necessarily know it by all the repeated typos he commits. :laugh:
I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT Oh, remember, there are "book smarts" and then "street smarts", and you need both.
I wonder if trev knows what defecating means.
I defecated on NEEK's front door mat.
yeah im ko4. its kind of a big deal.
K04 is all.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to post my college essay here. I need opinions...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
As I stood there, I felt the anxiety rush through me, hitting me in waves until they reached my fingertips. I stared at myself in the mirror every few seconds, and then I proceeded to pace back and forth through the pungent odor of a public school restroom. Index cards in my hand, worn out and crumpled. I kept shuffling, looking through each and every letter of each and every word. I kept saying to myself: "This is all a sequence; it is easy; it is memorization; that's all it is. I got this." With every repeat of my fabricated internal pep talk, the anxiety would form again, and hit like a tidal wave. My mind was the brick wall outside that very school where the kids would play handball; I would throw the words with all my might but they never stuck. I would try again and again but they would bounce off; and the force of those words would instantly convert into anxiety. The pacing became faster and the reading became more abrupt. I heard the door open, and within an instant, I had to apply the brakes. The anxiety bundled up and created pressure like a shaken bottle of soda, and there was nothing I could have done, so I made my way back toward the classroom. As I entered, the stares of the other students proved to be cold and pressuring. The anxiety no longer surged, for it flowed like a waterfall, and the sheer strength of that almost overpowered the muscular system that held me up.

During academic competitions, I began to display an aggressive attitude. I always wanted to be the one that would be in first place, and would often become very upset with myself if I did not obtain this goal. I would have a full-fledged Trevor Mohr Breakdown. This mindset started very early. For example when I was in third grade, we had a grade-wide spelling competition. For me, this was a big deal. I viewed it as being one of the most important parts of my academic life. Looking back, it seems ridiculous to put so much emphasis on this competition. I made it to the final round, and I was feeling incredibly proud of myself. Unfortunately, I was faced with a word I did not know and got it wrong. I became disgusted with myself. The thought of having to accept my failure was devastating. Unfortunately this plagued me for years.

In time I realize that failure isn't the end of everything. I began to think deeply about the true meaning of failure, and eventually, my perspective changed for the greater. When the exams were handed back, I already put myself in the mindset that I did not receive the highest grade. I accepted what I received, and I worked harder to improve. I began to feel good about myself in a different way, because I would see my own personal improvements. By reaching out to my teachers and staying for extra help my grades improved and my GPA is on the rise. I realized fear was holding me back and working to my potential. Pessimism manifests itself in one who is afraid of failure, and it acts as a protective mechanism to remove any risk of failure. This is dangerous because it actually holds you back from doing things that will help you. This awareness was liberating.

Pacing back and forth, reciting fabricated pep talks, and breathing in the pungent odor of school restrooms are a faint memory. Though the fear of failure still exists, I have learned to work with it. I'm not perfect but I am improving. Trevor Mohr Breakdowns are a thing of the past. Nowadays I count the Trevor Mohr Successes. Though lessons were learned later in my academic career, they remain lifelong.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
My goal is to send y'all a selfie snapchat with her sleeping in my bed circa 8 AM tomorrow morning :lol:

As I said before, it's good to have worthy goals. :thumbup:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
As I stood there, I felt the anxiety rush through me, hitting me in waves until they reached my fingertips. I stared at myself in the mirror every few seconds, and then I proceeded to pace back and forth through the pungent odor of a public school restroom. Index cards in my hand, worn out and crumpled. I kept shuffling, looking through each and every letter of each and every word. I kept saying to myself: "This is all a sequence; it is easy; it is memorization; that's all it is. I got this." With every repeat of my fabricated internal pep talk, the anxiety would form again, and hit like a tidal wave. My mind was the brick wall outside that very school where the kids would play handball; I would throw the words with all my might but they never stuck. I would try again and again but they would bounce off; and the force of those words would instantly convert into anxiety. The pacing became faster and the reading became more abrupt. I heard the door open, and within an instant, I had to apply the brakes. The anxiety bundled up and created pressure like a shaken bottle of soda, and there was nothing I could have done, so I made my way back toward the classroom. As I entered, the stares of the other students proved to be cold and pressuring. The anxiety no longer surged, for it flowed like a waterfall, and the sheer strength of that almost overpowered the muscular system that held me up.

During academic competitions, I began to display an aggressive attitude. I always wanted to be the one that would be in first place, and would often become very upset with myself if I did not obtain this goal. I would have a full-fledged Trevor Mohr Breakdown. This mindset started very early. For example when I was in third grade, we had a grade-wide spelling competition. For me, this was a big deal. I viewed it as being one of the most important parts of my academic life. Looking back, it seems ridiculous to put so much emphasis on this competition. I made it to the final round, and I was feeling incredibly proud of myself. Unfortunately, I was faced with a word I did not know and got it wrong. I became disgusted with myself. The thought of having to accept my failure was devastating. Unfortunately this plagued me for years.

In time I realize that failure isn't the end of everything. I began to think deeply about the true meaning of failure, and eventually, my perspective changed for the greater. When the exams were handed back, I already put myself in the mindset that I did not receive the highest grade. I accepted what I received, and I worked harder to improve. I began to feel good about myself in a different way, because I would see my own personal improvements. By reaching out to my teachers and staying for extra help my grades improved and my GPA is on the rise. I realized fear was holding me back and working to my potential. Pessimism manifests itself in one who is afraid of failure, and it acts as a protective mechanism to remove any risk of failure. This is dangerous because it actually holds you back from doing things that will help you. This awareness was liberating.

Pacing back and forth, reciting fabricated pep talks, and breathing in the pungent odor of school restrooms are a faint memory. Though the fear of failure still exists, I have learned to work with it. I'm not perfect but I am improving. Trevor Mohr Breakdowns are a thing of the past. Nowadays I count the Trevor Mohr Successes. Though lessons were learned later in my academic career, they remain lifelong.
What is this? Is this something you intend for people outside OT Crew to see?

WAP

Go Kart Champion
about to try some sake, im not too familiar with it. i think ive had it before.

Have it warm.

A buddy gave me an old manual adjustment E30 sport seat last night, I'm going to recover it with interlagos plaid in the center and black leather on the bolsters, should be a fun project.

Inforpicsoffinishedproject.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
gotta read the actual car thread to see actual car stuff

Looking gewd doe.

going to San Diego tomorrow. after the GTI gets its last free maintenance. :(

$10 says my water pump and tensioner go out after the extended warranty period :laugh:

Tell them to check it?

You should make your essay about how you changed as a man when Bender banned your an00s from golfmk6

She was hot doe, and I think we'll hang out again.

in4pics from her tindy profile.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.