GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Only reason I'm up is Cuz I fell asleep with my contact lenses and I woke up to take them out.

Still doe.

In4n00dz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sucks,

All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:
Damn, sorry man.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
yeah it was. hes a real phuck stick and I figured fuck him, im waking his ass up at 2:30 in the morning.

it is really funny because my dad is friends with him, that is how I got my job, but even lately my dad has been sick of his bs and how he treats me at work. it was actually my dad's idea ahah.:lol::bellyroll:
:word:

That's hilarious.
I can't believe that. I would think it would have gone up since it is like college town etc. that is pretty awesome though. too bad we cant hit up any canyon runs anymore doe :cry::(
Eh. You both have slow cars anyway.
Buncha betches.
Fuck you NEEK.. I can't stay up all night.
Just pm me your account email and password, I will verify it.
Sounds right.
Post n00dz of mom and sister = instant verification

Sounds right.
View attachment 46018

Cheap

That's not really that cheap anymore, I got it for $2.29 a few days ago... now I'm away from my Poorvette until next Friday, so diesel only :(
Gravy Rudy and TSI_Guy keeping shit tight in FL, sleep is for the weak.
No it isn't.
All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:
Dang, I miss the days of having no financial responsibilities.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT. Dude messed up last night and over-exerted while ski racing. Think it's a partial abdominal tear. Hurts to laugh. Keep the lulz to a minimum please.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT. Dude messed up last night and over-exerted while ski racing. Think it's a partial abdominal tear. Hurts to laugh. Keep the lulz to a minimum please.
Ski racing last night? Ski racing=the sechs? Dude needs to take it easy, I know the bitches like it rough, but no sense hurting the Dude over it.

Also hurts to dump. Fack.
Oh Dang! I didn't know you were into that, the Dude likes 4nal play :thumbsup:

Its my Friday! Four day weekend! Woo!
Yay! Four day weekend sounds awesome, super jelly.

Dont watch funny youtube videos on the can. You might die.
This'th, also wanted to say I'm genuinely happy to see you back on robutt, I missed you.

And sounds like you should really see a doctor about that dude... hurt muscles are no joke.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I went through this, decided I didn't wanna go through all that shit so I just linked my bank account. Get the info you need, linking your bank account is much easier than all that. Once you do link it you can add and transfer money.

Your mom should know your bank info, no?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I can redeem the gift card for you.
problem solved

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm so tireeeeed.

I really need to get a normal sleep schedule going. Sleeping 3-4 hours a night isn't cutting it.
Damn dude, that's rough... I only slept for six hours last night and I feel tired now too.

Went to sleep around 11-11:30 and woke up at 5:XX for no reason, couldn't fall back asleep. I guess at least I got the gym out of the way in case today gets crazy.

I have to shower and go do a demo at Georgia State University now, not really feeling it...

Status
Not open for further replies.