GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Finished my accounting homework, grrr, that was way too much homework, not sure if I did the right assignment or not, seemed pretty in depth for the second day of class. Then again the fuck do I know, I haven't done homework since lower school.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Sorry I can't multiquote on my phone but...

Griff: I would make you a bonerizing sandwich any time

Blu: I would have snapped it but no snapchat :( I actually dont even miss snapchat anymore.

FAP: it was ciabatta bread, sun dried tomato aioli, turkey and provolone, baked in the oven, then topped with tomato, spinach, avocado, and pesto.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Lol woke up in need of hydration. Water & powerade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Stupid book advance is stupid. Can't use it anywhere but bookstore for first 3 weeks.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
The book advance is pre-loaded onto our FIU OneCard which is on-campus use only even after the 3 weeks. I wish I could use it on campus anyways.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT

razr390

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Sorry I can't multiquote on my phone but...

Griff: I would make you a bonerizing sandwich any time

Blu: I would have snapped it but no snapchat :( I actually dont even miss snapchat anymore.

FAP: it was ciabatta bread, sun dried tomato aioli, turkey and provolone, baked in the oven, then topped with tomato, spinach, avocado, and pesto.
I miss you having snap chat...
Morning OT

Do you even sleep bro?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Do you even sleep bro?

I went to sleep really early last night, something like 8 PM. Anyways, I woke up at 2 AM and couldn't sleep. Parks & Recreation until 5:30 then shower and to college I go!

Status
Not open for further replies.