GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT. Dude messed up last night and over-exerted while ski racing. Think it's a partial abdominal tear. Hurts to laugh. Keep the lulz to a minimum please.

Ski racing last night? Ski racing=the sechs? Dude needs to take it easy, I know the bitches like it rough, but no sense hurting the Dude over it.

Also hurts to dump. Fack.

Oh Dang! I didn't know you were into that, the Dude likes 4nal play :thumbsup:

Its my Friday! Four day weekend! Woo!

Yay! Four day weekend sounds awesome, super jelly.

Dont watch funny youtube videos on the can. You might die.

This'th, also wanted to say I'm genuinely happy to see you back on robutt, I missed you.

And sounds like you should really see a doctor about that dude... hurt muscles are no joke.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:
I went through this, decided I didn't wanna go through all that shit so I just linked my bank account. Get the info you need, linking your bank account is much easier than all that. Once you do link it you can add and transfer money.

Your mom should know your bank info, no?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT. Dude messed up last night and over-exerted while ski racing. Think it's a partial abdominal tear. Hurts to laugh. Keep the lulz to a minimum please.

Sounds painful
Rub coconut oil over your entire body

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Gravy Rudy and TSI_Guy keeping shit tight in FL, sleep is for the weak.
I'm so tireeeeed.

I really need to get a normal sleep schedule going. Sleeping 3-4 hours a night isn't cutting it.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:

I can redeem the gift card for you.
problem solved

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion

Also hurts to dump. Fack.

So today would be a terrible day for a

FUNNY GIF MORNING OVERLOAD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243787.056824.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243795.970055.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243803.853814.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243814.187675.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243822.838467.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243830.527683.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243838.324330.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243846.223706.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243854.391439.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243862.358671.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243869.509166.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243877.560782.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243883.837654.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421243890.726038.jpg

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm so tireeeeed.

I really need to get a normal sleep schedule going. Sleeping 3-4 hours a night isn't cutting it.

Damn dude, that's rough... I only slept for six hours last night and I feel tired now too.

Went to sleep around 11-11:30 and woke up at 5:XX for no reason, couldn't fall back asleep. I guess at least I got the gym out of the way in case today gets crazy.

I have to shower and go do a demo at Georgia State University now, not really feeling it...

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
your avatar is still broken huh?:lol:

I don't think so, I wouldn't know though cause I can't see GIFs on my work computer :(

If my avatar is working, it should be lingering in the NFG zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.